Best Trading System for Intraday - page 6

Hi Keepoo,

Can you please post the indicator which you have explained above ?

Thanks

Amol

amoldighi:
Hi Keepoo, Can you please post the indicator which you have explained above ? Thanks Amol

Hi Amol, click on the given link. You will redirect to its original website from where you can download this indicator.

Teeth is the important element of our body. We should take care of our teeth. If we take proper care of our teeth, then we can save our teeth from harm condition. Also we need to consult with a dental expert within every 3 months.

oilfxpro:
If you want to use this strategy , try using it with triple screen method and predictive chart patterns. Predictive chart patterns and set ups - Page 5 | Trade2Win Forums use ABOVE METHOD WITH 15 min trendline break method using triple screen method on 15 min , 1 hour and 4 hour should all be in same direction Here is an explanation and charts of 15 min trendline break method Trendline Break (The Only System You Need) @ Forex Factory FXstreet.com Live Sessions Archives: Multiple Timeframe Trading

Hi oilfxpro,

thanks for your post, refering to the strategy, time frame is M1, how can that be used as an intermediate screen considering most brokers have M1 as their smallest timeframe

regards

ramos04

keepoo:
ADVANCED RULES The following rules are for when you have a good understanding of the system, these rules help me pull more pips out of the market and bring the system from around 80% win ratio to a 90%. If you see the market is in a strong trend down do not enter a buy position until price has penetrated the Centre line of the Bollinger Bands up to ensure the trend is over. The same rule applies for a strong up trend; do not enter a sell position until price has penetrated the Centre Bollinger Band. This does not happen very often if you are trading during the times I have set out. Below is an example of a strong down trend. After using this system you will soon get a feel for the market and this will improve your overall profitability even more. Ok well I have covered everything you need to know about my scalping system in the minimum amount of pages possible. Please give yourself a little time to get used to the system; you cannot expect yourself to become millionaire over night! Trading is a skill that can reward you with financial freedom but you have to master it first! Make sure you practice on a Demo account before going live! Good luck to you in the future

Hi keepoo,

thanks for all, but please let me know

1) how you determine see the market is in a strong trend on M1 as events happen fast yet indicators are delayed

2) why you choose to use RSI over other oscillators, RSI ocassionally reaches over bought/sold compared to stochastic

Hi all, My name is Lindsay

Just joined to try and gain some further knowledge in Forex trading as I have been at it for quite a number of years now and of late seem to be going backwards. To me the markets seem to be getting hard to read with most trends these not lasting very long. I try to use the News reports and estimations to assist, but these are even harder to get right.

I will do my best going through the forums to maybe see if I can find some improvements to help me trade.

All the best and good trading.

Lindsay, maybe you can do some async hedge if a trade goes in the wrong direction

async means, if you 1st opening lot size wa 0.10 and you trade goes wrong hedge it with 0.05 and wait till it recovers to be, swaps included.

Reason: