Best Trading System for Intraday - page 4

I like your intraday strategy. I just think that it needs more elaboration in terms of the forward testing. Any updates ?

keepoo:
i have got some systemsi would like to share it with youOk let’s get started, I will try to make this as short and simple as possible; nobody likes hundreds of pages of dribble and stories.PLEASE DO NOT TRADE THIS LIVE BEFORE YOU HAVE DEMO TRADED IT FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS PROFITABLY!Keepoo
Excellent system, I was using this system last week myself. Good to see someone else has come across it. I will add, I also look for a key reversal candle with volume. Last Monday took 10 winning trades and 2 loosing, using 1 lot = $10 a pip. Like you prefer to take a few pips and run than stay and hold, however I do weigh this up at the time, was up $480 by end of day. On the Tues took 3 losses in a row and lost confidence, however has been on my mind since. To increase the odds, I will now add a moving average (longer term) not sure which one yet but will only trade the trend of this average eg long or short. Further my stop loss strategy will be 2 pips max and will be entered at same time as order. This will take out the negotiating that happens with market psychology. Thanks for that post as only yesterday re drew my plan and have been looking forward to giving it another try. Market needs to be reasonably subdued, I like the Asian period which suites me as I am in Australia, so time is 10a.m to 4p.m but need to be out by 3p.m as Uk Markets at 4p.m get get very volatile.

Thanks for sharing

This is one good trading system. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks.. Good results.. I am practicing this now to keep my loses minimal.. Thanks for sharing..

Hello Keepoo,

Thank you for explanation about Best Trading System for Intraday - A True Scalping System.

oilfxpro:
How is the system?

Good one!!

Thanks again for sharing the system Keepoo

Thanks for sharing.Keep it Up!

Thanks for share!

Anyone else have an opinion on the best trading system for Intraday trading?

Steinitz

Reason: