Journal: The Bible, Chaos Theory & CCI

Trading strategy is to Buy in October.

Analysis of disorderliness = See graph attached.

Why the crowd is actually buying which is favourable to our

strategy, the current behaviour is only taking place at overbought

territory.

This is a sign of disorderliness and recklessness,

Suggestion:

1. Stay away from market until all fractals - Fractal 1, 2, and 3 have falling back to buying levels (-100%). Or at least wait for fractal 1 to fall below -100%

You can still buy now and it will be fruitful, however, set your stop loss below 1.6348 or lower.

2. Warning sell off: Taking part in the current sell off is ok, but do it with a tight stoploss.

Access previous day result at:

First use my affiliate:

You can also Access the same trades here

Platform = Fxpro

Account #: 1278161

Investor Password: d8mkque

Total pips yesterday =69 pips one standard lot.

------------------------------------------------------

Trading strategy: Our monthly and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

The main fractals working against our strategy or where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and panic among traders.

Suggestions:

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all the lower fractals has fallen back to below -100% levels and you should be able to buy from 1.63485.

If your instinct is still pushing you to buy now this is ok , make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63485

2. Warning: If you want to take part in the on-going recklessness (panic selling ) at the current price levels, note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6437.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky.

fxbroker:
Access previous day result at:First use my affiliate: You can also Access the same trades herePlatform = FxproAccount #: 1278161Investor Password: d8mkqueTotal pips yesterday =69 pips one standard lot.------------------------------------------------------Trading strategy: Our monthly and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.
The main fractals working against our strategy or where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and panic among traders.
Suggestions: 1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all the lower fractals has fallen back to below -100% levels and you should be able to buy from 1.63485. If your instinct is still pushing you to buy now this is ok , make sure that your stop loss is below 1.63485
2. Warning: If you want to take part in the on-going recklessness (panic selling ) at the current price levels, note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.
If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6437.

Sorry there was no image in the previous post find image attached

Thank you for your insights... keep posting.

Thanks for welcoming me here pal.

I was actually looking at you post:

"The best currency ring to trade are those that has the most activity is the GBP/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/JPY. As you can see, all the 3 currencies present in this ring are the Big Movers of the market."

It is possible to do it without much risks at all.

Before I went back to trading chart, I saw GBP/usd move faster than I expected it to move.

Well, I used your tip to pick the GBP/JPY without hestitation instead of chasing GBP/USD for some good pips. I will be implementing the rest pairs soon.

I will keep this basic journal here permanent and a link back to it from

private forum where I give out more detailed insights for those who are interested in learning and making money with it of cause.

First use my affiliate:

Platform = Fxpro

Total pips yesterday =40 pips one standard lot.

Trading strategy: Our monthly and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

The main fractals currently working against this strategy or where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and disorderliness among traders.

Suggestions:

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 2 hits below -100% levels or around 1.6480.

If your instinct is still tells you to buy now this is ok , make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6570

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6635.

Files:

First use my affiliate:

Platform = Fxpro

Total pips yesterday =109 on GBP/USD

-----------------------------------------------------

Note we change strategy today.

To know why please visit :

About Chaos Reports

Our strategy is to sell today - . The main fractals currently working against this strategy or where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and disorderliness among traders.

Suggestions:

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1 and 2 move back above +100 and sell from 6675 or from the current level.

If your instinct is still tells you to SELL now this is ok to do so make sure your stop loss is fixed at 6680.

2. Warning: If you want to take part in the on-going recklessness (buy ) at the current price levels, note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in Buying, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be lower than 66997.

Do not hold the Buy trade above that level, it will be too risky.

Files:

fxbroker:
Note we change strategy today.To know why please visit : About Chaos ReportsOur strategy is to sell today - . The main fractals currently working against this strategy or where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and disorderliness among traders.
Suggestions: 1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1 and 2 move back above +100 and sell from 6675 or from the current level. If your instinct is still tells you to SELL now this is ok to do so make sure your stop loss is fixed at 6680.
2. Warning: If you want to take part in the on-going recklessness (buy ) at the current price levels, note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.
If you insist on taking part in Buying, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be lower than 66997.
Do not hold the Buy trade above that level, it will be too risky.

I hope you enjoy it today.

Chaos theory the way we've modified it and improved on it is not a guess work! You see market before unexpected happens. You take action according to God's directive - they are all there in the Bible.

I have stoploss fixed at 180pips profit for today.

You can also Access result from

Platform = Fxpro

Have a nice day to those who ever cares to read this and visit my site to educate themselves.

Platform = Fxpro

Previous Day Pips = 240

Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

After the sharp fall, the market is showing whipswas with no clear direction. The main fractals currently working against my where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread. This is a sign of recklessness and disorderliness among traders.

Suggestions:

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1, 2 hits below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6262.

If your instinct is still tells you to buy now this is ok , make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6262

2. Warning: There may be sudden panic sell after London opened, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6315.

Files:

Platform = Fxpro

Previous Day Pips = 35

Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Whipsaws prevail before London market opening bell. The main fractals where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread - the main culprits are fractal 1 and 2.

Suggestions:

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in all fractal 1, 2 hits below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6280 area.

If your instinct is still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6280

2. Warning: There may be sudden panic sell after London opened, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you are taking part in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6395.

As for me I stick with my daily trade objective for today!

Reason: