What is the best way to learn forex trading? - page 2

My advice is to trade only on a Demo account long enough to learn how to use the software or to test out a new strategy. After that you need to open a SMALL live account and trade with real money, even if it is a $250 account and you are trading dimes at the start, It will get you in the right mindset to trade with real money. I've worked with many traders that master the Demo after 4-5 months and only find out that emotionally it is a much different game when they try and shift from Demo to Live.

Just my opinion.

PD

we can use a demo account, to increase our skills in trading. With the capital provided by the broker, we can try finding a suitable leverage for our trading. We can also enter a contest held by the broker. That way, the skill in trading is increasing.

The foreign exchange market or forex for short is the buying and selling of currencies, and it’s one of the fastest growing markets in the world.the best way to learn forex is trading with demo account and continue it at least 2 mont

We can learn forex anywhere. Able via the Internet, books, discussion forums forex, etc.. We can utilize the forex discussion forums via social networks such as facebook, twitter, etc.. Here we can exchange ideas with traders about trading. But the most important is to learn from the experience yourself. it will have a positive impact on our trading ability.

First one can have a good knowledge about forex using internet.then he must trade with demo account to build up his skill to earn some real cash

I think only traders a fool who will considers the demo account is useless. i think, very useful demo account. Forex is a high risk business. Without practicing on a demo account, we would just be a waste of money, energy, thought and time. Because trading we are only will experience loss.

the best way to learn trading is to learn through video tutorials of instaforex after it can be learned through a demo account. The demo account is an account that is right for us to be able to learn trading well without risk. so We will have good skills to start trading

to learn trading then we can use a demo account with a good reason to take advantage of the skills of our demo account will be increased then from that we have to use a demo account with good apart from a demo account so we can enter the contest demo

The best way to learn Forex Trading, would be through Demo Account, Demo trading would be the best way to earn some good amount of income.

Reason: