What is the best way to learn forex trading?

I would like to start trading in foreign exchange, and I am looking for tips on how to get started with forex trading? I have looked at some of the trading platforms out there, and they seem quite complex and intimidating. Your help would be appreciated.

Hi

You can take basic knowledge of forex trading reading forex trading ebooks, but if you wish to become successful traders then you have to find forex trader mentor...

strange as it sounds, like anything else in this world, you simply start to immerse yourself in the culture and day by day you know more than you did the day before.

If youre looking for a FAST TRACK solution to getting rich quick, THERE AINT NONE !

you must gain experience and knowledge, but neither one is very hard, although experience, by the nature of what it is, takes some TIME !

there are tons of systems out there, and most arent doing very well in todays market where every timeframe is being played from its support to resistance and back again, at a much lowered spread than you can get into.,

find the "beginner" courses and start to learn and get a demo.

NOW, with this demo, GET ONE WITH ONLY THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND WHEN YOU GO TO REAL TRADING, otherwise the larger ones will make you look good to yourself because their very large equity amounts will cover your margin for a while on any mistakes --- the brokers LOVE for you to spend a few weeks on a large account, then come to them with your smaller one --- they probably take bets as to how long before you lose all your money !

enjoy and trade well

mp

forexnews84:
I would like to start trading in foreign exchange, and I am looking for tips on how to get started with forex trading? I have looked at some of the trading platforms out there, and they seem quite complex and intimidating. Your help would be appreciated.

You can get very good resource of knowledge on Forex Market and Forex Robots from searching the web and various forex forums...I am giving some brief idea here....Forex or foreign exchange trading refers to the buying and selling of currencies all over the world and forex robots are a forward step in this work. They can help you to trade easily but you can’t be guaranteed. The profit or a loss depends on how smart they are or their robots.Forex robots are both resourceful and prolific with very little capital. They can bid to make you money while asking almost nothing in return. The robot can work without your administration and can make you money.Forex robots are a kind of software that weighs up the market founded on settings made by the user. It makes automated trades that can be made even if you are busy in other works. It is a good way to trade a mechanical system that requires no human assessment

Hope this will help you..

Basic knowledges are at sites of all brokers.it's as for beginners, as for professional users. About the platform, ofcourse it's better to use Metatrader4, majority of software is made for it. Then you will make your own strategy, which wil be good for you.

The best way to get started and learn forex trading is through picking up some first hand experience which you gain from a forex demo account.

The best way to learn forex is by reading ebooks, articles or joining an online forex school such as the school of pipsology. To practice what you are learning, you can get a demo account and trade while you are learning. If possible, you can open a micro account that allows you to trade with as allows as 1$. Also, some brokers do offer some form of learning materials or programs to enhance trader's capability. Profiforex does this and it helped me when I started trading.

Many sources that we can use to learn trading, such as books, e-books, even forums like this we can use to learn. And what we have learned must be applied in a demo account. And we should use account demo first before we use real account to trade.

You can learn by your own experience start with demo account and slowly slowly you will learn about forex terminology and after having confidence in forex you can invest real money in forex. join forex forums, read e-books their you will get best answers for your questions.

Learning and demo accounts are the best source of forex knowledge . As much a trader does practice he improves his trading and learning. He knows new things, He can use different tips to trade in market. His experience is a best teacher for him.

Master Forex IB:
Learning and demo accounts are the best source of forex knowledge . As much a trader does practice he improves his trading and learning. He knows new things, He can use different tips to trade in market. His experience is a best teacher for him.

Yeah, we should use demo account first to make practice. We can get many advantages of this account if we can utilize well. Although we can't get real profit, but trading with demo account is very helpful for us.

Reason: