Waddah Attar Scalping indicator

This is a fairly new indicator which can be used for scalping the small timeframes. It can work alone but it not advised to use it as such as there are instances where the signal lags or fails. So use this indicator along with your other indicators and use a trailing stop to catch some profits. If you are using it on small timeframes, make sure you take your trade to breakeven as soon as possible.

The indicator is giving a buy signal when there are 2 consecutive green bars which has already closed and gives a sell signal when there are 2 consecutive red bars which has already closed. When there are no bars, it means that the indicator is not seeing any trade opportunity.

So, go ahead and play with it.... If you come us with some nice stuff, then please share with us.

Thank you

How long have you traded with it?

Results?

Thanks for sharing. I'll program an EA for it and keep you updated.

Hello traders

I find Waddah's scalping indicator interesting.

I want to make a system to scalp Eur/usd in 5min charts.

I open two tickets:

Stop loss 20 pips,profit of first ticket 20 pips and the second one to run if there is a big move, maximum 3 times the risk,or 60 pips.

I see that it signals 3-4 trades a day, or more in sideways markets, but as i see Forex market...there are usually two big moves,one in Europe,one in first 2-3 hours of US timezone, so perhaps we can deny other signals.

I would like to properly backtest it, but it cant print bars more than a few days worth of data. Its blank after that. I checked the code at metaeditor but i dont know what to edit to make it print more.

Can someone help?

Also, has someone find a indicator based filter, for the false signals? Although for scalping i think that only support/resistance has any meaning...

Xander Moss

i did something similar to wadhad attar indicator here is an EA performance MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Files:
ea.png  34 kb

not bad performance for a indicator turned EA

pankajbhaban:
i did something similar to wadhad attar indicator here is an EA performance MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

can you share the EA?

bossxero:
This is a fairly new indicator which can be used for scalping the small timeframes. It can work alone but it not advised to use it as such as there are instances where the signal lags or fails. So use this indicator along with your other indicators and use a trailing stop to catch some profits. If you are using it on small timeframes, make sure you take your trade to breakeven as soon as possible. The indicator is giving a buy signal when there are 2 consecutive green bars which has already closed and gives a sell signal when there are 2 consecutive red bars which has already closed. When there are no bars, it means that the indicator is not seeing any trade opportunity. So, go ahead and play with it.... If you come us with some nice stuff, then please share with us. Thank you

Waddah Attar Buy Sell Signal

[ATTACH]10148[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10149[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10150[/ATTACH]

Files:

Does this indicator works for the Gold?

which time is good work for waddah-attar-scalping-indicator i mean which server.... ii use & earn 76$ thank u....

can anyone explain to me the detailed and action, when the green & red colors appears?

evolernet:
Waddah Attar Buy Sell Signal[ATTACH]10148[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10149[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10150[/ATTACH]
Reason: