SOF Trading System

Here is a trading system which I found quite some time ago. It was a bunch of free indicators which someone renamed and sold in a commercial package. The trading system was named SOF Trading System. This system is simple to follow with clear rules. It will be doing good in Trending markets and on higher timeframes.

System Name: SOF Trading System

Pair: Any

Timeframe: H1 and above (H4 preferred)

Number of Indicators: 3

1. Download and place all the indicators in the experts/indicators folder

2. Open the Chart and and place the indicators manually or apply template.

Screenshot of System

When to BUY

1. When Red DOT appears.[SofSignal1]

2. When Blue line is over Red line [SofSignal2]

3. When Line turns Blue[SofSignal3]

When to SELL

1. When Blue DOT appears. [SofSignal1]

2. When Red line is over Blue line [SofSignal2]

3. When Line turns RED [SofSignal3]

When to CLOSE trades

Close your trades when the opposite DOT appears or at support and resistance levels. Stoploss and TakeProfit levels are at your own discretion.

When NOT to trade

1. Do not trade when the SofSignal 3 Line is still YELLOW

2. Do not open a trade until the candle is still open and the color of the lines is just changing. Wait for the candle to close so that the color change can be confirmed.

Look at the screenshot above to get an idea about the trading rules.

NOTE: The indicators might repaint. It is advised that you try this on demo and not on live. You can also tweak it and add your own indicator to the system. Share your experience.

Files:

Thanks for sharing, looks like a good system with simple rules.

My question does the system alert you with a pop up and or a sound?

Can the system work on faster timeframes?

thanks

pcguy007:
Thanks for sharing, looks like a good system with simple rules.My question does the system alert you with a pop up and or a sound?Can the system work on faster timeframes?thanks

No, the system does not have a sound alert...

Also, do not use it on small timeframes, you will get many many false signals.

There is now clear indication that the system is good, you will loose money using it.

Nice.. the indicator isn't the FXErgodic?

And I'm pretty sure the dots repaint.

I have checked a strategy very similar to the one you are showing, with the FXErgodic as entry - and it wasn't particularly profitable as an EA. Perhaps with manual stop loss or take profit it can be more successful.

TrendLineTrader:
Nice.. the indicator isn't the FXErgodic?And I'm pretty sure the dots repaint.I have checked a strategy very similar to the one you are showing, with the FXErgodic as entry - and it wasn't particularly profitable as an EA. Perhaps with manual stop loss or take profit it can be more successful.

In case you did not read it above, I already made it clear that the indicator might repaint and what precaution you need to take with them. The dots are the silvertrend, a notorious repainter, however, we are not working on the dots alone and we are relying on the confluence of several indicators to come to a trading decision. I have also noticed that you make almost the same comment in every thread... and blame the other indicators... I am very sure you do this just to give more attention to your signature link right?

hi

Please can anybody tell me the actual input of SOFsibnal1.mq4 and what is otstup & per variable or values.

when you understand the values then you know what you are doing. Thank for your time. I am grateful.

The chart has it all. It looks like ShiSilverTrendSig. indicator and the MA probably some Hull. In the box some Stochastic. Shi Silver Trend Sig repaints a lot. H4 and Daily would be better.

Thanks Hermes

P.S. ye, it is Shi Silver Trend Sig because the indicator has a screwed colors. I always change it. On the bottom should be blue dots (buy) and on the top red one (sell).

Reason: