Do Forex Robots Really work? - page 4

Greetings

Try to type in google Anna Monti or forex freebot. I think it'll be interesting for you

Some robots run behind the price movements so it is difficult to trust completely on robot forex..i think manual trading is better than forex robot.

Some paying robots really work they make smart pips for trader . But they are not long life they are just for few months . After it they do not had any guarantee either they will make money for you or loose your capital in trading . You can not control robot trading as yu cancontrol on manual trading.

david wood:
Hi,Robots are good for three purposes: 1. People who do not know how to trade can find one robot that does the job, and let it work for them. These people should do their research, for profitable robots are definitely not easy to find. One important thing to remember: a robot will work fine for a while, and then the market will "get the point" and the robot will start losing. That means you should pay attention to the time you need a new robot.

If you do not know how to trade, how can you understand how an EA works? EA's are not only meant for the less knowledgeable ones. They are robots are they tend to make the job more easier and more profitable. You must understand how an EA works in order to use to your advantage.

You see, learning is inevitable. To use robots, you need knowledge, so you must learn.

Really work!!!. It's more easy than using fundamental and technical analysis.......

I had no experience of robot trading . I heard and read that some paying robots give guaranteed income for a specific time period. It depend on experiment people do with different robots. I mostly rely on manual trading that is manageable by trader at any position of market.

goot:
You see, learning is inevitable. To use robots, you need knowledge, so you must learn.

Ofcourse learning is always mandatory whether in robot or manual. traders has to have understand properly about forex and trading only then we can trade with benefit.

Paul75:
Ofcourse learning is always mandatory whether in robot or manual. traders has to have understand properly about forex and trading only then we can trade with benefit.

Yeah is important that we learn, but it is not out of place if we use robots. In fact they can come handy for persons who don't have the luxury of time. But it is imperative we consider the "Pros and Cons" of robots before we use them.

Read more here: How to Trade Forex: The Pros and Cons of Using an Expert Advisor (EA) on this topic.

i think it is only a lazy trader that would be looking for a robot that works . It is better to learn how to trade effectively instead of relying on a robot.

Reason: