Disbelief - It's luck not skill - page 8

hamy:
whats going on people who claim they are making pips and is not luck how they do it show usssssssssssssssssssssss tell us how is done

I offered to help, and you turned me down

Perhaps if you actually did some work and made a little effort things might change. Hopefully you wont, the markets need losers.

oilfxpro:
These crooks hanging around forums are no good.

There must have been hundreds, if not thousands of posts pointing out that particular fraud. Anyone with anything remotely negative to say was either banned, or had their posts deleted.

FF have a very long history of supporting these kinds of frauds, surely it comes as no surprise to you.

I hope Jacko's sat on a beach in the sun, with a beer and a couple of decent hookers, he deserves it putting up with those dunces for year after year.

saivenkat:
Earlier it was between Oilfxpro and Kevinator, and now its between Zupcon and Oilfxpro.

next..... kevinator and zupcon

we'll see

hamy:
Hi I see still no plan of action and just talks!!! whats going on people who claim they are making pips and is not luck how they do it show usssssssssssssssssssssss tell us how is done

hamy, I think you could find another master, someone who specializes in teaching for new traders. just keep lookin in forum, youll find it.

I don't know how to explain it any more I said it before forex breaths it sense what u do it eats u alive it gives u a little then take it all back with no mercy I dint and don't put in any effort!!!, that must be a jock for sure!!!!!!!!! anyone trading forex must know it is a jock trading forex is one of the most stressful and time assuming with full effort day and nite, please for those who say they offered help what have they offered!!? they want statements they want information?! they want to know what we do?????? so then they can helpppppppppppppppp?!!!!!!! how many pips a day they making? is it regularly or gambling or just they like to talkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk iam sick of just talking what is your system

oilfxpro:
Definetly , A master will keep the money and the slave will earn nothing, infact boy Hamy will lose it to the scam master..Go try Zupcon.

I offered to help, free of charge. The fully automated system that I was happy to share with him, returned almost 18% this month.

More importantly he'd have learned the key fundemental skills that he certainly wont find by wasting his time reading forums.

He doesnt need a master, he just needs to stop complaining and to start doing some work.

what is the name of ea that trades fully automatic? maybe I have it already!why just talk?!

hamy:
what is the name of ea that trades fully automatic? maybe I have it already!why just talk?!

I can absolutely guarentee that you do not have access to my automated system. The name of the system is irelevant.

If you had it, you wouldnt be complaining and begging for help would you

I am done here don't have time for just talk and waste of times good luck guys with this nonsense.

cheers

so the conclusion of this thread "forex is luck not skill".

hamy, i wish you find good indi or ea that suits with you... god blesss you.

hope hamy find good ea/indi

Reason: