Choosing the right Forex Broker - page 8

Choosing the right broker to trade with might really prove to be a difficult task but this is one hurdle you must carefully jump past.Your choice of a broker is certainly as important as your trading strategy. We experienced traders know that one of the best risk management strategies is getting a good broker and so far I have enjoyed the importance I place to this. Some of the criteria to choose a broker with are security, spreads, initial deposits. What is the point of opening a forex account if the funds we deposit will be unsafe with the broker, or worse yet, will be stolen and misappropriated? What is the logic of studying analysis and currency fundamentals if the profits that we make are pilfered by shameless crooks, or squandered by irresponsible individuals who cannot even manage themselves decently? Choose well and enjoy forex like I do.

i was checking fbs on forexpeacearmy they seem to have lots of unsolved issues.. are they a russian broker?

verbum4it:
I have decided to be a trader with only one broker I trust is the best. My criteria is the broker have good performance and good service for me, can be contacted and complaining my difficulties I find and they can give me way out

yeah. i trust a broker. i trade with them. i never has issue with them. you can try with it- liteforex. i think we should choose a broker and trade. we need take care only about our signal. it will be better

choosing the right broker must we do because by choosing the right broker then we will be able to trade with the maximum. get the right broker must by testing beforehand because today many brokers who scam. we can use a demo account to trade with so we will be able to know the performance of trading

choosing a broker to say tricky, because today many brokers available on the internet so we need to be careful in choosing a broker so that we will avoid scam broker. we can use a demo account to test the broker so that we will get the right broker

choosing the right broker is crucial to the success of our trading, therefore we need to choose the right broker to try to trade using a demo account to test the broker. broker who has been tested so we will be able to trade with ease.

Choosing tidka broker can be done in vain. because many brokers scam. How to be safe in choosing a broker is to test it directly. That way we will get the right broker. We can test it by using a demo account, or try the free trade

choosing the right broker is needed in forex trading. broker will determine the success of our trading, therefore we must be selective in choosing a broker. we can use a demo account to test broker

choosing the right broker is crucial in forex trading, because by having a broker that makes us comfortable to trade will allow us to trade with the maximum that trading results will also be maximized, for the moment I've got the right broker

for the moment, I have earned the right broker. so I just have to maximize well my trading capital. to get the right broker then we need a testing first. with a demo account or by trading with small capital will allow us to know the quality of broker

Reason: