Will China continue to outperform

The HSI is not great but despite a lot of bad news this year it seems to be doing remarkably better than elsewhere, US or Europe. Do you believe it'll correct lower?

godoftrading:
The HSI is not great but despite a lot of bad news this year it seems to be doing remarkably better than elsewhere, US or Europe. Do you believe it'll correct lower?

Please i really don't understand your last phrase!

China can still continue their improvement, nothing is static. The market is always on the move

Yes I am afraid so. It is really surprising how China rose quickly from its developing countries ranks to become global economic contenders- presently second only to the US in economy within just few seconds. Yeah, it is a shorter than a glimpse but what I fear most is its recent neo-colonial approach to African countries; establishing strong Chinese presence in them through trade with diplomatic ties knotted closely. Surely, where ever he is, Uncle Sam should be losing some good pints of sweat on this one.

FX-sherrif:
Yes I am afraid so. It is really surprising how China rose quickly from its developing countries ranks to become global economic contenders- presently second only to the US in economy within just few seconds. Yeah, it is a shorter than a glimpse but what I fear most is its recent neo-colonial approach to African countries; establishing strong Chinese presence in them through trade with diplomatic ties knotted closely. Surely, where ever he is, Uncle Sam should be losing some good pints of sweat on this one.

I think one major factor could be their production of electrical appliances which they export world wide.

China is not growing. Oriental equity market segments are, however, seeing reconditioned interest led by cyclical groups or within companies which are closely associated with the every day economy within China.

This is a very complex question. We cannot say that China's economy growing, it's more like recovering. They still under the influence of the overproduction crisis. The inner consumption is creating the positive picture, although China is highly depending on the international trading. So I'd say not to be very optimistic, especially because of the US budget issues.

yes they are going to be a superb growing world economy, i am sure something awesome is going to happen to them incredibly, a much powerful nation growing up now in market...