Mobile SMS Alerts - page 3

hey there thanks for the post...bravo guys......i am derivative trader......mostly i have to travel all over india for my work this tool will help me a lot in my job...and will provide me more opportunities....thanks a lot.......

SpikeCharts:
I would like to bring to your attention a new service SpikeCharts has launched recently. It is the Mobile Price Alerts. I think the title says it all, you set your price levels and you receive a SMS (text message on mobile) if these levels are reached. It is that simple, take a look at it: Price Alerts The tool is free and covers worldwide traders. Currently only Forex pairs are provided but there are plans to include instruments from other markets too. Enjoy the service.

ProTrader alerts allows setting any action (including sms) on any condition for a long time...

I am using this service from last month. I am really enjoyong this service..

Thanks a lot...

What about iTradeMobile Alert? Anyone used it? I just found it yesterday during my daily check on new Forex apps on my iPhone. It costs $2.99 for the app, but it sends price alerts via push notification, which is much more reliable and a much promoted technology, versus the unreliable SMS text messages.

I don't have an Android but they also offer an Android version.

damien17:
I use this service. It works as it should. They also offer news alerts on mobile, this is really cool service. I received the news on my mobile super fast, I don't have to wait anymore in front of my browser and hit refresh to see if the numbers are released. Super fast and free.

yes it seems very cool tool!!! but only 20 sms are free! you have to pay for more it is stated in their page.

Today forex companies provides SMS facility using which we can know the current stock prize.Suppose Reliance communication share has changed its sensex or nifty then we can get this via SMS alert facility.

I would like to bring to your attention a new service SpikeCharts has launched recently. It is the Mobile Price Alerts. I think the title says it all, you set your price levels and you receive a SMS (text message on mobile) if these levels are reached.

damien17:
The problem with this is that you must have MT4 and Accu-charts running all day long in order to monitor the prices and trigger the alerts, right? And, unfortunately they send email not regular SMS, my carrier does not support this feature.

Here is a link for the software that meet this purpose.

MT4 SMS Sender | 88DB Singapore

Thank you for sharing Price Alert link.

It looks promising...

anyone still using this service?