Mobile SMS Alerts - page 2

hi why I never receive news alert again ?

fxtrendline make sure that you have selected all available regions

Hello member,I am newbie for this activity and this forum community give much for me. thanks for all who was sharing the knowledgeregardsyahroni

syahronny:
thanks for all who was sharing the knowledge

You are wellcome.

Very good point! Thank you!

great it's on time delivery , thanks again

Glad to hear about accuracy of service. Maybe it's time to try it for myself?..

Interesting. MT4 and Accu-charts both do this. Just set the email to your SMS email address and the alerts come to your cell phone. I've been doing this for a couple of years now. Of course, the indicator has to have the email alert set to true. I use my trendline alerter indicator for this.

Yep, it does work as advertised. It has 20 free mobile price alerts (i.e. when the price is hit, an sms is sent) upon registration.

The problem with this is that you must have MT4 and Accu-charts running all day long in order to monitor the prices and trigger the alerts, right?

And, unfortunately they send email not regular SMS, my carrier does not support this feature.

nononsense:
Interesting. MT4 and Accu-charts both do this. Just set the email to your SMS email address and the alerts come to your cell phone. I've been doing this for a couple of years now. Of course, the indicator has to have the email alert set to true. I use my trendline alerter indicator for this.
Reason: