Custom

I know that to develop Custom Indicators and EA’s and some other things you use the MQL4 but I have no idea of how to. Can anybody tell me where I can learn about it

HI there anouka, well try this site. I once tried to understand that programming language it's quite hard, well because I'm not used to this new technology but I'm sure it's going to be very helpful for you.

www.mql4.com

I read it and Its more hard than I thought. I don’t even know how people can understand this.

Yes is quite hard, plus you have to get through a lot of steps, getting to know exactly what commands to input. This is all weird to me, I hope someone here is able to understand it well and then help me on creating an indicator or perhaps an EA hehehe

Does it mean you are using metatrade4? I started not too long ago and I’m using some tools that I’ve found online. You should try to find some of those, then save in your pc and add in your platform. I guess it allows you to add it. Dan

karinpero:
I read it and Its more hard than I thought. I don’t even know how people can understand this.

It is just as any other programming language, as any language indeed, once you get familiar with the basics you’ll learn a bit everyday, in case you’re interested. About that specific language I’m just starting to learn, but I can say it’s the same, start with basic commands and then move forward at your own p

Well I'm not so sure about it. I've seen the HTML for example, and I could understand a few things in just a matter of minutes, however working with the MQL4 has been way too hard. Haven't had any progress in the last 5 days, and that is a lot.

Even if I use some tools that I got online, I know mt4 platform gives lots of tools that I don’t even know. In fact, I usually get support from my broker when I want to try one or just when I have problems using it. As a beginner in this market, original tools provided by platforms are enough and surely you may support your strategies with online tools. I guess it depends of platform performance you are trading with. Da

The good thing about the MT4 platform is that it is really friendly and easy to handle if you are just starting in Forex but that doesn’t take its professionalism away. If you are an expert trader you will find MT4 a powerful trading to thanks to its many features

Well now that you mention easy platform in your post, I would like you to get to work with the Etoro one, I think this is like the platform for real beginners. Even though the platform is very different form the MT4 it really helps you realize how the market moves in a very particular way.

Reason: