an mt4 macd cross with email alert that WORKS?

Hi all,

Is there such a thing?

I've tried all the ones I found posted in various forums but either they don't work, or they only send sound alerts.

I've also tried the Timetotrade system, but it's buggy and failed after 2 alerts...

So could anyone please tell me where I could find a simple MACD crossover that sends email alerts?

Thanks a lot

altar:
Hi all,Is there such a thing?I've tried all the ones I found posted in various forums but either they don't work, or they only send sound alerts.I've also tried the Timetotrade system, but it's buggy and failed after 2 alerts...So could anyone please tell me where I could find a simple MACD crossover that sends email alerts? Thanks a lot

Never heard of annyhting like this, but I guess it has to be possible to make such a thing.

Hi Chunnel

You can use timetotrade for email and sms macd crossover alerts for forex and stocks.

It is interesting to read the problems that altar has encountered with the timetotrade system. We are constantly developing the website so if you ever find any bugs let us know and we will endeavour to address them. Some common causes for alerts not being triggered are:

1) forget to click the “activate” button when creating the alert. If the alert is left in a paused state the timetotrade system does not know to check the alert conditions and you will not receive an alert when the conditions are met.

2) the alert was set to run just once rather than automatically reactivate itself when triggered

3) a multiple-condition alert has been created rather than two separate single condition alerts. For example, rather than two separate MACD alerts one to notify on positive crossover and one to notify for negative crossover, you may have accidentally created a multi-condition alert so you will only be notified when both a positive MACD crossover AND negative MACD crossover occur within a specified period of time. The alert will only be triggered when both events have happened and within the specified period.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about using the timetotrade system. There is a “contact us” link at the bottom of each page on the timetotrade website.

Best wishes

Timetotrade

I need something I can count on.

So could anyone please where I can find that email alert for mt4?

altar:
I need something I can count on.So could anyone please where I can find that email alert for mt4?

Try this one...

Files:

altar:
I need something I can count on. So could anyone please where I can find that email alert for mt4?

Here is a reliable MT4 email alert EA: www.mt4emailalert.com

There is an alert every time your account places a trade or closes a trade.

Reason: