Ambitious beginner

How do I begin to capitalize on the current market situation?

gunncontrol:
How do I begin to capitalize on the current market situation?

Try to learn trading first before jump in real market.

FerruFx

yups learn learn and learn till you feel comfort then try to live with small deposit first

I don’t know how much time you´ve been in this forex, but I honey, I know you know you´re ambitious, but don’t try to get million in your first day, that´s not how this works, be progressive in your knowledge.

Yeah man!!! You´re ambitious hahahaha RELAX there is time for everything, so lay down for a moment and thing the best way you took to learn math…………. I´m sure was reading, practicing and asking right? Well, do the same here, forex market is great but is risky

Did u read? Did u get a demo? Did u got experience? Did u know the difference between trader and broker? You have to read learn more and more before try to do that.

Hello there, I think it's kind of risky for you to star to capitalize on the current market, it's very confusing on these days. Now it's true that you must gather some knowledge first, before getting real, that way you'll not lose the cash so easily. But ambition might get you far, if you know how to handle it. I like your spirit, but I recommend, as everyone has done so far, to gather some knowledge before going live to trade. Have you got any demo account yet?

Hi,

Half Truth is more dangerous than Full Lie

I will suggest to have first all possible information of market and also learn trading before actually getting into it.

Very dangerous to start thinking that way with the actual market's situation. However, as I've been reading lately, maybe the dollars situation will change due to Obama, I still have my doubts. But if it really happens you may start capitalizing upon the dollar, who knows.

Well, cuttie annie I don’t think so, We all thought Obama could be the change, but He said that he would retired the troops of Irak as soon he will be president, but after so many meetings, he´s thinking to move the troops to another country, so is not to easy that the economy change right after the new African American president get in the white house. We need more time for that, also we need more plans to go out of this crisis.

I totally agree with you, the fact that Obama was chosen as our new president might or might not change things about the market. I, though, think that he may start the process of changing things around here, I really hope that, however he might be worst than Bush, who knows. Do you have any considerations about the G-20 last meeting?

Reason: