Please state the pros and cons of portfolio trading. - page 10

anonymous:

See personal message

Demi:

and I kind of doubt that cointegration is purely present in the forex market...
It's all pure statistical shamanism. There is no and cannot be a stable cointegrated series, otherwise everyone would earn only on them, because in fact, it is a pure grail, but we know that they do not exist.

There is a very handy thing, google Geworko, it allows you to visualise a portfolio and, most importantly, to trade it. I tried it this way: one portfolio is American assets, the other Asian assets. It actually turns out to be a confrontation between American and Asian economies. It is convenient to trade on the basis of foundations.

Nalimych:
There is a very handy thing, google Geworko, it allows you to visualise a portfolio and, most importantly, to trade it. I tried it this way: one portfolio is American assets, the other Asian assets. It actually turns out to be a confrontation between American and Asian economies. It is convenient to trade on the basis of foundations.

I think that they should have a certain level of confidence.

Profitov:

What platform does it work through? Can I attach OforEX or is it only for the American and Asian stock markets?

It works with forex, cfd, and in fact all the standard financial derivatives. I have a trading platform Nettradex. But I don't trade on it, I do portfolios analysed on it and I trade on MT4.

Nalimych:

Works forex, cfd, and actually all standard financial derivatives. The platform is Nettradex. But I don't trade on it, I do so, I analyse portfolios on it and trade on MT4

Thank you, I will know and apply it to my evaluation of financial market analysis, it is good to have many ways to evaluate the market situation and the market.
Reason: