ForexPro2-0

Just duplicate the same trades in your demo acct. Some of these trades are the same trades I place in my own real account.

ForexPro2-0

ForexPro2.0:
Just duplicate the same trades in your demo acct. Some of these trades are the same trades I place in my own real account. ForexPro2-0

Big DD actually ... almost 2000pips on GJ

FerruFx

Working out the final details of a very good trading system. And yes, the drawdown is large but so are the gains. Just give the trades a little time.

Disregard the first post, I made a mistake. The pic-image above is correct.

ForexPro2-0

what system is this?

Can you give more information?

Hi Freemenn

ForexPro2-0 is a short to medium term mechanical trading system I personally created. There's not much to say about it other than it's highly successful but can have large drawdowns on some trades.

ForexPro2-0

Attention Traders: Move your stop-loss to break even for GbpJpy and GbpChf plus 10. All other trades are okay.

ForexPro2-0

I decided to make some major changes, so all trades will be closed-out Sunday and that trading system will be replaced with a shorter term system.

ForexPro2-0

First, the trade signals in the above post were closed-out in profit but they are of a different trading system. The trades below are of a shorter term method, which are the trades I will be posting.

The Above Trades Are For Tue, Oct 28th 2008

ForexPro2-0

Tue, Oct 28th 2008

ForexPro2-0

I notice that sometimes the pic-images will not load, so here's a link to see that same posted trade...: ForexPro2-0

ForexPro2-0, Trade Like A Pro...

Final changes have been made. If for some reason you can't view the pic-image click here: ForexPro2-0

Note: The highligthed section in yellow are pending trades, all other trades are open positions.

ForexPro2-0, Trade Like A Pro...

Reason: