Brokers going bankrupt

Oh I was about to deposit money into eTrade and then found its stock is now worth $2, down from $25 in June 08 2008. These brokers can go bankrupt, since they are not in the bailout plan.

TradeStation and thinkorswim stocks seem fine to me. It has lost only 50% of its value in the worst week.

Any brokers in good shape, anyone?

eTrade is now $1.86. This company will crash today. Their bad customer service is to be blamed.

scorpion:
Oh I was about to deposit money into eTrade and then found its stock is now worth $2, down from $25 in June 08 2008. These brokers can go bankrupt, since they are not in the bailout plan.TradeStation and thinkorswim stocks seem fine to me. It has lost only 50% of its value in the worst week.Any brokers in good shape, anyone?

That is really bad news, good thing you did not make any deposits. Can't imagine loosing your money. but i pit the broker you know, after all the hard work they have put in and now this want to happen. That why it is very important we check well before trading with any broker. Since i started forex, i have only one broker Profiforex, they have really been good to my taste and this is why i have stuck with them. You can easily withdraw your money and they look like they are here to stay forever!

goot:
That is really bad news, good thing you did not make any deposits. Can't imagine loosing your money. but i pit the broker you know, after all the hard work they have put in and now this want to happen. That why it is very important we check well before trading with any broker. Since i started forex, i have only one broker Profiforex, they have really been good to my taste and this is why i have stuck with them. You can easily withdraw your money and they look like they are here to stay forever!

This broker is definitely here to stay, i can say you have chosen well. Am with them too, you should check out their new page, they are getting upgraded. Just hope with this development, we should be expecting more good services. Sometimes i sit back and imagine how easy it is to withdraw money there, no fear with that. Infact, we definitely need brokers in this business.

sharkforex:
I have never seen any international broker went bankrupt. But I hope you can find some regulated brokers like Hotforex, FxPro to trade. They are regulated by FSC, FSA,... You can trade with them and no need to worrry whether they go bankrupt or not.

Beside our broker is regulated, we also have to prove that the broker that we will use for trading having good credibility, provide maximum service when trading, so that we can feel comfortable and maximum profit we can get.

sharkforex:
I have never seen any international broker went bankrupt. But I hope you can find some regulated brokers like Hotforex, FxPro to trade. They are regulated by FSC, FSA,... You can trade with them and no need to worrry whether they go bankrupt or not.

International brokers will never reveal to you that their asset or market value is very much down. What they do is kick you out of their system. They are ready to scam alot of persons as possible, or play tricks to save some money so as not to stay bankrupt. They are even worse.

I am sure some brokers are here to stay. The worlds economy is in a pretty bad shape already, we are all not going anywhere and so is forex. Good brokers who know how to do their business can deal with any economic condition I presume.

goot:

Profiforex is a small broker. Yes, their services are very good including their trading conditions. However, we are talking about the possibility of a broker going bankrupt. Both international and offshore brokers can go bankrupt at anytime, whether regulated or not.

going bunkrupt is pretty much common, thats why the advice is always going with a regulated well known broker. i havent heard about these broker and im not so sure about their credbility

Reason: