I can't believe it! - page 17

Tough, wherever you stick a stop loss, the market will get there :) [Newton's last theorem]

In the beginning of every month I put 100 quid to trade, in 2-3 days I almost dump everything, I transfer the small balances to cents. Here I work very carefully, because I dump them in 6-7 days. I work with extra caution, because I have already lost 6-7 days, and then when I have nothing, the market goes smoothly and sweetly :)

xnko >> :
It's hard, no matter where you put the stop loss, the market will get there :)

OF COURSE... IF LIKE TODAY THE EU WENT 500 PIPS

xnko >> :
In the beginning of every month I put 100 quid to trade, in 2 or 3 days I almost dump everything, I transfer the small remnants to cent. Here I work with excessive caution, because I dump it in 6-7 days. I work with excessive caution, I usually lose 6-7 days, then when I have nothing left the market is sweet and smooth :)

DON'T WORRY... I'LL PUT 500 IN MY ACCOUNT TOMORROW... IF THE SYSTEM ADDS A FEW ZEROS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, I'LL SHARE IT ... I'LL SHARE IT ... (MY EXPERT ADVISOR) MAYBE WE CAN AUTOMATE IT ...

I am reminded of a joke: An Armenian has a money printing press and one day he gets poor and sells the press :)

xnko >> :
In the beginning of every month I put 100 quid to trade, in 2-3 days I almost dump everything, I transfer the small remnants to cents, I work very carefully, because I dump them in 6-7 days. I work with excessive caution here, I usually withdraw after 6 or 7 days.)

THE MARKET MOVES SMOOTHLY AND SWEETLY WHEN I DON'T HAVE A PENNY MORE :)

so did you get a sonnet? :)

xnko >> :
so did you get a coethinker? :)

I DON'T HAVE AN AUTOMATIC, JUST A SEMI-AUTO. AND IT'S A LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT.

I was wondering why you were up so late :)

xnko >> :
ah, i was wondering why you were up so late.)

I TRIED TO SIMPLIFY IT DOWN TO YOURS, BUT...

Reason: