"truth About Indicators" - page 6

Hi guys

Let us not fight whether indicators or price action is better. To tell you the truth I also switch back from price action to indicators. The system which I am developing gave me winning ratio of 100% as well. 14 wins out 14 trades.

oilfxpro:
Your lagging indicators are part of systems that are probably crap, the only money you probably make is pocket money.

Hi oilfxpro

How can you say that anyone who uses indicators is useless.I take it that you uses price action. Why don't you tell us you secret for using price action seeing that you making such a bold statement. I take it that you have beaten the markets with your strategy. Well let me tell you that I am becoming a better trader since I develop my method and using indicators again.

oilfxpro:
Anyone who needs to use indicators is a useless trader. A trader must be able to judge market , without using indicators,based on his skill using price .

Hey Oilfxpro and other indicator bashers out there, I suppose you use one of the time-frames to trade, well you might not have noticed, but bars and candlesticks are indicators too, the only true price action occurs on the tick chart

What you use don't matter all that matters is finding what works for YOU, it could be astrological signs! Just make sure its profitable PERIOD.

lame answer

oilfxpro:
Rubbish , go sell your EAS AND INDICATORS.

Let me tell you all about oilfx.He is an ex con man banned at many forums.His name used to be El Cid.

He was banned because he had this ea called oil breakout.He posted good results and when traders asked him to give them the ea he would refer them to his website link that is no longer working on his name avatar.

It is no longer working because the ea is no longer working and people have caught on to his bullshit.He has come here and posts a bunch of nonsense because he thinks he will get respect for the number of posts he has.To some maybe but I wanted to know what he really knew and was about because thats the kind of guy that I am.

I found out he has alot of versions of his oilbreakout ea in this forum all have been abandoned and now he is trying to tell you and I how to run our business.

He is a fool and still learning to trade himself.It is not the fact that he is still learning that makes him a fool it is that he has not learned from his past mistakes and still shoots his mouth off about things he really has no knowledge about to the point I can correct him and say....no I think your wrong and your acting like a fool.

Like the way he does not want to help anyone or have a open mind.That is a foolish person set in his ways.

He is no coder so he cannot accurately say indicators do not work.They just have not worked for him but he is retarded so go figure.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO BOTHER THESE GOOD PEOPLE OILFX I WILL POST LINKS TO YOUR PAST CONMAN STUNTS DOWN THE ROAD AT TSD OR FF AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

I REMEMBER YOU AND STIENZ CHATTING ABOUT THE BEST WAY TO CON PEOPLE ON OPEN FORUM OF ALL THINGS...YOU STUPID SON OF BITCH..RIDE OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE...YOUR FIRED.

Because your are the worthless individual that you are I am not going to give you anymore of my knowledge.All you had to do is be polite and ask for help and I would have coached you through the chart patterns and you would see the market in a more practical way and making the type of income that you want.

There are plenty of indicator combinations that make consistent money.You do not have enough knowledge to spot them.If anyone is interested in getting some of these indicators that will greatly improve your trading just private message me.

No one that insults us like oilfx does will get the good indicators or systems.You must contact me with an address in which to send.

Successful traders use successful plans

One important thing "Price Action (aka Candlestick trading)" Fans forget:

Candlesticks are in fact indicators too!

If you really want to trade "like a boss" use a Line chart xD

just joking

Anyway, i have crawled all the big Forex forums and learned

a lot about trading (including Books,eBooks). There are so much useful and working Methods out there,

claiming Methods with indicators are crap seems like a kind of religious fanatism. Keep in mind that it is more likely that trading with indicators doesnt work for you!

Thats no problem, every personality needs a trading style that fits.

Just dont try to be a missionary.

agora:
One important thing "Price Action (aka Candlestick trading)" Fans forget:Candlesticks are in fact indicators too!If you really want to trade "like a boss" use a Line chart xDjust jokingAnyway, i have crawled all the big Forex forums and learneda lot about trading (including Books,eBooks). There are so much useful and working Methods out there,claiming Methods with indicators are crap seems like a kind of religious fanatism. Keep in mind that it is more likely that trading with indicators doesnt work for you!Thats no problem, every personality needs a trading style that fits.Just dont try to be a missionary.

In a way what you said makes sense, there are really no definite way to trade in forex. But these indicators can come in handy, as many traders spend too much time looking for that perfect moment to enter the markets or a telltale sign that screams "buy" or "sell".

The truth is, there is no one way to trade the forex markets. As a result, successful traders must learn that there are a variety of indicators that can help.

Reason: