Plan your vacation with Forex

Hello as we begin our end of year vacation planning don’t forget that Forex can also help you out in this! How you ask well if you plan to go outside of the states, let’s say somewhere in Europe it would help analyze how your dollar is keeping up with the euro especially if your budget is tight. So you have plenty of time to become an expert in the Forex market, the first thing you need to do is download Metatrader. A great place to get this software is Tradeview, fast, free and hassle fre

Thanks a lot Terry there are those who only care about the market and others who actually need this kind of information to plan vacations. From a fellow American thanks again.

Hello all!!!

I agree with Terry1, the MT4 is great software where you can practice before you do it for real. The forex market is for serious people, so if you want to get in this world, you have to take information and analyze it. Don’t do this just because you want to know more about you local currency, do it because is great way to know the market with others currencies behavior

He how come you are thinking about vacation so soon, I think you should concentrate in the forex system if you are already in it and learn to control it that way in your vacation you can rest in peace.

We can think so soon in vacation because is good thinking in the future when you are trading in Forex market. It´s mean we can be faster than the market.

It´s a step forward.

Karinpero

Good one karinpero!!!

It´s an advice that everybody can keep in mind!!!

Well for some of us our vacation depends on how we anticipate the Forex market. So we are concern how it does day I and day out. And keeping ahead of the market is the whole idea!

Terry1:
Hello as we begin our end of year vacation planning don’t forget that Forex can also help you out in this! How you ask well if you plan to go outside of the states, let’s say somewhere in Europe it would help analyze how your dollar is keeping up with the euro especially if your budget is tight. So you have plenty of time to become an expert in the Forex market, the first thing you need to do is download Metatrader. A great place to get this software is Tradeview, fast, free and hassle fre

I don't understand how forex will help plan your holiday ?

If I exchanged $1000 for Euro in the real world I'd get 630.48 EUR at today value.

Do I take a chance and wait and hope the Euro drops; then exchange my dollars for euro.

Or if I think the EUR/USD is going to get stronger do I buy the EUR/USD on forex and take the lost on my exchange rate ?

Forex for vacation, what is this some kind of gimmick to get people to post or what. And as for the trading if you plan to go to Spain for the holidays, well the market will help you. When the dollar is up or the EUR/USD pair is going down then this is a perfect time to go to your bank and buy Euros. So it does help you in vacation but not like Terry stated above.

I can’t believe this thread is still open, but since it, let me say that all I want for Christmas is $5000 dollars so I can open an account in tradeview. And I would prefer that over vacation any day. It is just the way I am. So for you all keep worrying about vacation as for me I´ll worry about trading

Why not consider the possibility of both, trade consistently, and earn well a deserved vacation paid for the investment and work done trading Forex

Reason: