News Trader Ea - page 3

Dear trader && programer,

I hate trade like a Gambler,Every EA base on Fundamental analisys ,it does not has Clear Buy Sell Decision.It was News Traper only.

I want News EA base on Actual News Release and previous data so Buy or Sell Signal would be clear....

I Want News EA, not Time Traper EA.

So buy or sell signal generated by Actual release on the Economic Calender.

Please email me : infoku212@yahoo.com

If any News EA please report me on the above email.

thank a million.

Hi, everyone. Good to join this forum. Hope to be able to make an Impact. Happy pips everyone. Pips4Impact

Does these things still work?

I remember just starting at forex, trying to catch the news with straddle EAs. Does any one is successful with it?

Hi

forexflash:
This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!! Functions:extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your accountextern int NDay=0; // News Dayextern int NHour=0; // News Hourextern int NMin=0; // News Minuteextern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last oneextern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Ordersextern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Ordersextern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Ordersextern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hitextern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after thatextern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stopextern bool mm=true;extern int RiskPercent=3;extern double Lots=0.1;extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log";extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry priceextern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

Please how will i set this EA to enter pending orders 30second to news release,let say a news is going to be released by 9:00 GMT today?

Please what is going to be settings for the features below?

extern int NDay=0; // News Day

extern int NHour=0; // News Hour

extern int NMin=0; // News Minute

extern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one

extern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders

extern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders

Thanks

Hi,

I was hoping to try your News Trader. I have it setup with correct time but I have encountered the issue where the buy / sell stop prices currently move away from the current price and a trade is never triggered. Can you advise.

Also what timeframe is this EA designed to work on ?

many Thanks

Riccimc

forexflash:
This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!! Functions: extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your account extern int NDay=0; // News Day extern int NHour=0; // News Hour extern int NMin=0; // News Minute extern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one extern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders extern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders extern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders extern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit extern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that extern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stop extern bool mm=true; extern int RiskPercent=3; extern double Lots=0.1; extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log"; extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry price extern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

thank you

nice to get stuff like that

keep it up

ooohh, doesn't work for me, what i am doing wrong..

osaze:
Its almost the same thing with the former EA. Its just elaborate and self explanatory this time....And it comes with a manual strategy in the PDF

Great tool thks!

Can you help me to understand how to set properly the exact trading time?

Wich one is the reference I must use? GMT? Broker Time?

Thanks again

forexflash:
This is a advanced news trader, enjoy!!! Functions: extern int TP=20; // The Exact Amount Of the Pips u will get as the profit in your account extern int NDay=0; // News Day extern int NHour=0; // News Hour extern int NMin=0; // News Minute extern int CTCBN=0; // Numbers Candles to check Before News For determining High & Lows , when it is 1 it check 2 candles the current candle and the 1 last one extern int SecBPO=300; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Place Pending Orders extern int SecBMO=0; // Seconds Before News Which EA Will Stop Modifying Orders extern int STWAN=150; // Seconds To Wait After News to Delete Pending Orders extern bool OCO=true; // One Cancel The Other , will cancel the other pending order if one of them is hit extern int BEPips=0; // Pips In profit which EA will Move SL to BE+1 after that extern int TrailingStop=0; // Trailing Stop extern bool mm=true; extern int RiskPercent=3; extern double Lots=0.1; extern string TradeLog = " MI_Log"; extern int SLHigh = 20; // stop loss in pips below the buy-stop entry price extern int SLLow = 20; // stop loss in pips above the sell-stop entry price

Great tool thks!

Can you help me to understand how to set properly the exact trading time?

Wich one is the reference I must use? GMT? Broker Time?

Thanks again

Does anyone have any updated results with this tool? I saw its several years old and im wondering if its still doing well.