news trading - page 3

FerruFx:
Many EAs was coded this way. You would find one here I think. You can use the search feature ...FerruFx

Yes., I think EAs can do the job for him.

goot:
Yes., I think EAs can do the job for him.

I think no EA can do the job in news trading...

I can guarantee about this, when the news the EA will miss the market and false to make OP, it can harm our account there...

the link provided is not into work and has been suspended .. so it would be better to provide any working link

Good knowledge is very important in this risky market. So you can update your knowledge through many websites that are full of forex related information, suggestion and instructions.

better to contact the desk support for this query i am sure u would get a better suggestion here as well

I use news for trading and base my setups on it

news trading is very unpredictable but still its very important, sometimes it can have a great impact on the market.....

Hi, I came across your post while searching google and decided to join so I could respond. Ive been trading the news for a couple years now in various markets. You can watch me trade a release live here. 6/7/2013 +$2250.00 (US NFP *LIVE*) There are lots of videos of me trading news releases there. Ive used snw elite, aurora speedster and forex news gun and tested them all against one another. I've also used bracket ea's and other software to try and profit from news. I'll try and post a thread on here in the next couple days with details on how I make money in news trading and also which releases i've found safest.

News trading accounts for one of the most profitable trading methods in Forex due to its precise, and definite outcome. Yet technical analysis has still found its way into news trading and there are quite a sizable number of software now that could perform automated roles of news trading. One of which is the The Quantina Intelligence News Trader was developed by the "Quantina Intelligence Ltd./Forex Research Lab. The News EA has been successful since its launch. This software is fast gaining huge reputation for itself, and is becoming very famous in the world of Forex news trading. Please do your research first before adopting this to know if it will work for you.

market news is surely very useful for any trader, but i think u should know about calendar economy too, and almost all broker have both of them at their facility.

Reason: