Volatility Breakout indicator

Im wondering if anyone has this or can code it. Im looking for a volatility breakout indicator such that when the range a single bar exceeds a multiple of the ATR then a signal is given (a mark on the chart preferably a up arrow for up breakout and down arrow for down breakout). Id liek to be able to change the multiple inside the indicator.

Volatility Breakout can be a good indicator of a reversal or a price shock. Kinda the same thingish

Thx much for ur time.

Hey, Lol since noone actually offered to do it for me, I did it myself and decided to post it just incase someone found use for it. WoW didnt kno u could teach urself how to code

Files:

hello

mohsin939:
hello

assalamalekum

what's up

xeru:
Im wondering if anyone has this or can code it. Im looking for a volatility breakout indicator such that when the range a single bar exceeds a multiple of the ATR then a signal is given (a mark on the chart preferably a up arrow for up breakout and down arrow for down breakout). Id liek to be able to change the multiple inside the indicator. Volatility Breakout can be a good indicator of a reversal or a price shock. Kinda the same thingish Thx much for ur time.

hi xero! this Indicators are also called as fractal

xeru:
Hey, Lol since noone actually offered to do it for me, I did it myself and decided to post it just incase someone found use for it. WoW didnt kno u could teach urself how to code

Xeru,

This is great indicator. I liked it. Sometimes I play only volatility breakout. In and out of the market within few minutes. Though i have no idea in what direction i am going to play the volatility. sometimes i ride it, sometimes i take reverse position. In general, i am better with volatility than otherwise.

If you can add sound to this indicator, that will be great. I tried playing with playsound() and alert() but it is ringing it with every new tick once the arrow is plotted. I need only once sound when a new arrow is plotted.

Let me know if you can do that. Either way, thx for the ATR volatility breakout indicator.

Thx,

Forex Caveman.

Indicator Is Coming Out After The Price Is Gone

hello i would like to know if this EA can play an alert or a sound every time a currency moves 35 pips within a minute?

Reason: