Inside Bar - page 3

Thank you ND, for moving my post to this thread. Looks like I need to look harder in future.

Regards,

K.

have a play with this

Looking for % change indicator

Hi,

Please could anyone tell me if there is an indicator that would alert me to which pair has moved the most on the day. That is if I am going to buy a currency pair I want to buy the one that is up most on the day and if I am going to sell (short) I want to sell the one that is down the most on the day. Thanks for any help.

Sadly:
See post #12 - InsideBar.mq4. This has an alarm and comment function

the inside bar only show the close value. what shld i do to read OHLC value on the insider bar.thks

Inside Bar Scanning

Hello,

Has anyone came across any Inside Bar indicator that scans the entire pairs for Inside Bar and list them for 4H and Daily TF?

I saw what Ozfx did for all pairs and list them for Daily, AES and 4H Squeeze More for Ozfx system. Very cool.

I found Inside Bar very usefull for 4H and Daily. Add Parabolic SAR will be great to confirm!

Cheers

inside bar (day) by Kvant

Files:

Inside Bar Markings

Hello,

Im looking for a meta trader expert or indicator (I think the one im needing is an indicator) that will point out on a chart an inside or outside bar pattern.

This can be with a dot or some symbol above or below it...

Does anyone know where i can find such a thing?

InsideBar With Stoch(8,3,3) M15 Scalping System

InsideBar : when the current bar is less than or equal to the previous bar including the shadow of the current bar.

Long Entry : when stoch is around 20 or oversold and hook up + inside bar formed => go long next bar when 1-2 pips higher than inside bar

Short Entry : stoch around 80 or overbought and hook down + inside bar formed => go short next bar when 1-2 pips lower than inside bar

Exit : when stoch cross the opposite direction

Tips : Look at the bigger time frame to determine the main trend and trade with the trend . AVOID CHOPPY MARKET

What do you guys ppl think?

Comments are welcome

Files:

Hi Phoenix, looks nice and simple but I want to asking you regarding the Stoc, is the parameter "price field" set to low/high and the MA method is simple, exp, smoothed or Linier Weight?

Sorry, I newbie in forex.

Thank you.

Hendry.forex:
Hi Phoenix, looks nice and simple but I want to asking you regarding the Stoc, is the parameter "price field" set to low/high and the MA method is simple, exp, smoothed or Linier Weight?

Sorry, I newbie in forex.

Thank you.

i use the default setting

Reason: