Trader456's trading ideas - page 12

Friends seeing the EUR/USD pair some what bullish. I would recommend for this pair.

EUR/USD intraday: the bias remains bullish.
Pivot: 1.4185
Our preference: Long positions above 1.4185 with targets @ 1.4365 & 1.449 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 1.4185 look for further downside with 1.412 & 1.405 as targets.
Comments: even though a continuation of the consolidation cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.

GBP/USD pair is under pressure and would recommend intraday.

Pivot: 1.475
Our preference: Short positions below 1.475 with targets @ 1.458 & 1.45 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Above 1.475 look for further upside with 1.4805 & 1.49 as targets.
Comment: the pair is within an intraday bearish channel.

The USD/JPY pair would advance further today and would recommend intraday.

Pivot: 89.9
Our preference: Long positions above 89.9 with targets @ 90.5 & 90.83 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Below 89.9 look for further downside with 89.55 & 89.25 as targets.
Comment: the RSI lacks downward momentum.

The market seems to be mixed once again.

Performance of BL TS system from August to December:

699 pips profit generated in the month of December 2008:

See here.

857 pips profit generated in the month of November 2008:

See here

781 pips profit generated in the month of August - October 2008:

See here

If you are interested know the details of my system and receive trading alerts as well (on a small fee), send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

What Can We Trade In A Financial Crisis?

Since the chaos on the stock markets has begun, one of the most popular forms of trading last year has been currency trading and for a good reason. Even though investments like stocks may lost across the board, with forex trading, there is always money to be made if you pick the right trend and currency at the right time.

Because of the nature of currency trading, there is always money to be made in any situation. For example: If you think the euro is going down against the dollar, but up against the pound, you can enter two different positions ― one favoring the euro and one shorting the euro ― and possibly make money on both.

If you are interested to trade currency based on a profitable system (BL TS system) and receive forex trading alerts (via emails), send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

Logic of BL TS system:

Different currency pairs have different behaviors and characteristic, and this change in different seasons of the year. So you cannot use the same indicator to track all currency pairs for all seasons. BL TS system tracks recent behavior and characteristic of the currency pairs, then uses this information to track buy and sell signals.

My track record in currency trading:

699 pips profit generated in the month of December 2008:

See here.

857 pips profit generated in the month of November 2008:

See here

781 pips profit generated in the month of August - October 2008:

See here

Here are some of the testimonials given by my subscribers:

Click here

Market commentary:

The Dollar recovered against some of its major currency pairs on Friday. This US dollar strength is expected to persist today.

Traders are optimistic on the USD and U.S. economy as they see Obama's stimulus plan as a big plus for the U.S. economy.

Today's trade:

Strong resistance at 1.3550.

Working to sell EUR/USD at 1.3550

Stop level at 1.3650

Target level at 1.3400

To view more of my trade ideas, go to:

Systematic Trading In Forex

Dear Trader,

We do hope you are doing well with your trading. We ask that you spare us a minute of your time to just take a minute to see our performance page here. Today we also had a very successful Live Room session plus another six intra-day calls. Read more on our blog here

Please note that we DO tell you when we trade, and also send out alerts when we are making a trade. We do not sit on the fence. Yes, we actually say when we are going long or short - we actually tell you as we make or call a trade. We do call our trades, unlike many other sites who claim to be 'Live Rooms'.

We also send out e-mail alerts throughout the day with intra-day trade alerts. These are more slower trades, and are very successful. Just check out the performance at the above link.

We are a New Team, kicking off last Autumn, with New Traders – REAL Traders who actually trade!

Come and check us out at Market Bytes - Trading Strategies for Forex, Learn to Trade Forex, Trading Television. If you have already tried us but would like another trial, just to see for yourself, then e-mail us at support@marketbytes.com and we will get you set up. We are a new team and we make trade calls as and when we trade. Just check out that performance.

We think you will be pleased with what you see.

Kind regards,

The Live Trading Room Team

www.MarketBytes.com

January 13, 2009

EUR/USD

Support for the Day: - 1.3308 and 1.3285(main), where alteration is possible. Break could give 1.3264, where alteration also might be possible. Then follows 1.3233. Break of the concluding would end result in 1.3204. If a strong desire, we would see 1.3180. Carry-over will give 1.3163 and 1.3142.

Resistance for the Day: - 1.3503, 1.3544 and 1.3590(main). Break could give 1.3633, where an alteration is possible. Then comes 1.3667. Break of the concluding would outcome in 1.3682. If a strong desire, we could see 1.3736. Continuation will give 1.3770.

USD/JPY

Support for the Day: - 88.66(main). Break could bring 88.31, where alteration is possible. Then shows 88.05. If a well-built impulse, we would see 87.80. Continuation could give 87.36.

Resistance for the Day: - 90.24 and 90.67(main). Where an alteration might be possible. Break could bring 90.86, where once again an alteration might be possible. Then comes 91.13. If a strong desire, we would see 91.46. Continuation would give 91.77.

Apart of these updates I have also written some articles and blog. Here is my URL.

Forex Snapshots

Today I had executed 6 trades. 4 trades had closed and taken profit. Remaining 2 trades are still opened.

Below are their trade details:

1. EURUSD: 48 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.3219, profit is 48 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted EURUSD at 1.3266

Stop level at 1.3340

Target level at 1.3171

2. AUDUSD: 20 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 0.6726, profit is 20 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted AUDUSD at 0.6747

Stop level at 0.6811

Target level at 0.6652

3. EURJPY: 30 Pips Profit

ECB President is going to speak in 20 minutes' time, so I decide to close my position first.

I closed my position at 117.97, profit is 30 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted EURJPY at 118.27

Stop level at 119.11

Target level at 117.59

4. EURJPY: 22 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 118.25, profit is 22 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted EURJPY at 118.47

Stop level at 119.23

Target level at 117.52

All my trades are executed based on BL TS system. If you are interested to know more about my system and receive trading alerts, send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

I post my trades in this website: Systematic Trading In Forex (My trading journal)

Regards

Brendan

Risk Disclosure:

Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to participate in the futures trading markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation to invest nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." J.K.Rowling

Here are the remaining 2 trades (5th and 6th trades):

5. AUDUSD: 15 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 0.6644, profit is 15 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted AUDUSD at 0.6659

Stop level at 0.6734

Target level at 0.6564

6. USDJPY: 14 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 89.44, profit is 14 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted USDJPY at 89.58

Stop level at 90.21

Target level at 88.83

Summary:

6 trades executed today: all 6 trades closed at profit.

Total profit is 149 pips. If you have traded just 1 mini lot for all my trades, your profit for today will be US$149.

All my trades are executed based on BL TS system. If you are interested to know more about my system and receive trading alerts, send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

Regards

Brendan

Learning to trade FX may give you a career opportunity

Foreign exchange (FX) professionals are still in demand in Asia. The sector is comparatively profitable and liquid, layoffs are limited, and small-scale hiring is still happening.

There is still recruitment going on in operations and in the middle office to support front-office growth and to control risk.

Banks generally want people with experience in complex products - not just vanilla FX - because their clients are seeking structures that can enable them to hedge exposures, limit risk and at the same time benefit from FX volatility.

To read the full report, click here.

If you have not traded forex before, click here to open a mini account. Minimum capital is only US$100.

To read up more on FX trading, go to: Systematic Trading In Forex (My trading journal).

It is true that this the only financial market worldwide have large liquidity. You cannot find this in any other markets. Banks have started the facility of trading this market were the bank customers can also take part in trading this market.

Reason: