Atm Ea

Here are a few clear explaination :

* Check with your broker what is the minimum lot size. 0.01 or 0.1 or 1

* Check with your server time when is the best time to trade. if you like trade day and night just change start hr to 0 and startmin to 0 and stophr 23 and stop minute to 59

* Manual trading false means this ea autotrading when there is a good signal.

* OpenBuytrade and openSelltrade can be use only if you change manual trading to true.

* trailing stop false or true no problem

* Fridaytrade false means will no open trade on Friday

* Lotautoincrement means if you have 10.000 this ea will start from 10.000 / 10000 = 0.1 . if you have 1000 means trade start from 0.01

* sometime when you find good signal you can trade manual. If like to buy just change manualtrading to true and change openbuytrade to true than just wait couple of second.

* when the trade running just switch back manualtrading and openbuytrade to false.

* if you like to trade on Friday just turn Fridaytrade to true.

* if like trade manual on Friday you must turn fridaytrade (true) first. Than just do step 8.

* your must change time to the best setting for good result backtest.

* trade on 07.00 GMT to 16 GMT test your self.

Back test result :

I uploaded the file

Files:

Isn't a trade with a lot size of 24 quite dangerous unless you have a VERY big account? From the 2x sizes I assume this is a martingale method?

yes it is but it doesn't start any position at any time, there are some condition should be qualified first so increase the chance of winning.

And by the way you can modify your initial lot size

Where is the EA

The EA posted in the attachment keeps crashing my metatrader - could you repost the indicator, a correctly compiled stable one ? Many thanks

can you post the complete statement please

why crash, just unzip and run it, anyway I attach again

Files:

nicolebobbin:
why crash, just unzip and run it, anyway I attach again

Hello, thanks for sharing. What timeframe you prefer?

I do backtested it May month with 6gmt till 16gmt this is what i get

Files:

I forgot to tell you use the ATMv3 not use the ATMv23, there are 2 files in the zipped file

nicolebobbin:
I forgot to tell you use the ATMv3 not use the ATMv23, there are 2 files in the zipped file

3 version have almost the same on test

Reason: