Forex Training - page 2

if you’re using Forex Robots, not every broker supports them and they don’t work at their best performance with all of the

So if you’re planning to hire a broker and use a robot with it, here are the most common parameters you should be looking for (this parameters are optimized for FAP Turbo)

MetaTrader 4 platform capability.

Demo Account capability

Small minimum account sizes.

High leverage.

Spread rate:

EUR/USD - 2 or 3 pips

USD/CAD - from 3 to 5 pips

EUR/CHF - from 3 to 5 pips

GBP/CHF - 7 pips

EUR/GBP - from 2 to 5 pips

Hello Friends.

I have been reading about Forex and while searching on the net more about volatility in the forex market, I got a tool for calculating the Average of volatility..

have a look ..

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.mataf.net/en/tools/forex-volatility/

Use free forex training.

Source of free forex training.

1. Forums.

2. Blogs on forex.

3. E-books.

Enobong Inyang:
Please can any body guide me on how to use the robots, I have been trying manually and when I went live I lost a lot of money

hi, first try to learn demo account atleast for a 6 month , know nd study abt indicators and lines, for example fibonancci retracement line, macd .... etc.

and if u can then buy a good ea from a good broker,

To my humble knowledge you should better create your own effective strategy first and to trade it a certain period of time manually until you will be sure that it makes your account profitable. Only after that it's worth to do a robot (basing on that strategy). No turmoil robots or EA's.

Enobong Inyang:
Please can any body guide me on how to use the robots, I have been trying manually and when I went live I lost a lot of money

Enobong,

It really comes down to a mental thing first and foremost. You need to understand that the key to winning in this game is to keep your money safe, and not taking any undue risks. That's true whether you use robots or trade manually, you need to have the attitude that you want to stay safe.

Manual trading is not for the beginner who wants to make money. A snowflake has a better chance in hell than a newbie in the Forex markets. You need a proven, profitable trading system before you even think of putting any real money into it. That's where robots or EAs or whatever you want to call them comes in. If you can find a good one, and yes it's a jungle out there but there are good ones if you know how to find them, then you can profit from your Forex trading using robots.

Thad

There is no hard and fast rules for using robots. Because each robot is coded for specific purpose and keep in mind some specific trading criteria. Even you can get some guide at Forex Australia. It is a forex trading educational website.

if u r a new trader u need to try to learn about how to do forex trading. u can create ur demo acount at HiWayFx, u can gain a good experience about forex trading without risk, because u will do forex trading with virtual money.

josbus:
if u r a new trader u need to try to learn about how to do forex trading. u can create ur demo acount at HiWayFx, u can gain a good experience about forex trading without risk, because u will do forex trading with virtual money.

The more you train yourself, the more experience you will get in this business, evaluate it well and you will get yourself lot more better in the future trading with 100% + 35% bonus from HiWayFX

Apip Saepudin:
The more you train yourself, the more experience you will get in this business, evaluate it well and you will get yourself lot more better in the future trading with 100% + 35% bonus from HiWayFX

always keep training forex trading is very need for any trader to do . so they will always improve their skill, even when they lose they still can improve their skill.

Reason: