Get Forex Experience Faster Using a Trading Simulator - page 8

i found difficulty to run pending order and close scripts. can anybody guide me,,,

For those of you that little or no programming experience but want to roll out complex, customized forex trading strategies, Excel may be the perfect choice to gather the data from a platform like Meta Trader.

I agree that if you can use Excel, that would eliminate the complex programming issues. Use of the Meta Trader platform with Excel as a go between will eliminate the learning curve for alot of traders.

What the difference between this programm or some demo account?

What is the difference between this programm or some demo account?

What's the deference between this programm and demo account?

When I read this than I feel that It's easy to see what signals would have worked, and which ones did not. When it comes to trading for real, you can't see what's coming, and that is a very different dynamic indeed.

The simulator is great to test different strategies and is very accurate.

This EA is fantastic. It's a lot simpler and cleaner to use than Vhands, My only suggestion is to add a running profit and loss display for the open position. Use Period_Converter_Opt.mq4 and you can show multiple time period charts duplicating the functionality of ForexTester for nothing.

How do I test any indicator to tell if it redraws itself as new highs or new lows are being made?

You put any EA in your strategy tester on your platform and select the 5min chart and put the strategy tester on visual mode with no optimization and press start.When the chart pops up then add your indicator as you would with any other chart.

I used to have to wait until the market opens before I could tell if an indicator repaints and sit for hours watching.Now it takes less then 5 mins to diagnose.I hope this is heplful as sometimes simulator data is not always accurate but strategy tester has better modeling quality.

Reason: