Stream MT4 data into excel - page 3

Daily Range in Mt4

nyssus:
Can you please help me to get live MT4 data into Excel- i need the open, high, low and close to dynamic update in excel from my day chart.

How to export daily range in excel

We can do everything in Microsoft excel.We can use it as a platform of forex trading.It also helps to get data from a platform like Meta Trader.

i totally agree with samgreen. in a platform such as Meta Trader, you can never go wrong with MS Excel. Excel is easy to understand by newbies like myself..

it's great to know that basic excel can be used in meta trader..

meta trader is already difficult on its own..why complicate it with programming when excel can be used as well?

i agree with vahnramos, no need to learn another programming language, when everything can be done in excel..

Would not it be nice if there was an Excel based trading platform that could interact with MT4?

free spreadsheet

i know this threadt is old but i have a question...i understand that fxdialogue offers a commercial version of excel...does anybody knows where can i get a free spreadsheet to record ticks in excel???

How do I stream mt4 data into excel

Hi all new here.. 1st "reply"

How do I stream mt4 data into Excel?

I need the high,low,open,close prices by 30 minute intervals ... any help will be much appreciated

Thanks!

Answer

The answer is in post #2. You really need to put some in effort before asking again.

The DDE provides raw tick data, so you can't get 30M bar data like you asked for without coding effort.

Reason: