New MT4 indicator - Wave_AutoTrendLines

Hi all!

SelfMAde MT4 Indicator for Auto Trend Lines.

Indictor calculate the waves (impulses) and then pivot points.

This indicator don't use any ZigZag algoritm.

It ease for use and, I think, is very usefull.

Files:
autotrend.gif  80 kb

Thanks! It looks interesting. I checked it in tester. The indicator puts the pivot points post factum; the dots appear several bars after the extremum took place, of course it's logical, so how to use it?

Not post factum, but after completed factum.

I'll describe information about it later. (time managment)

But if you know Russian,

you can get information from ProfiForex Traders Forum - Ïîêàçàòü ñîîáùåíèå îòäåëüíî - Ñêëàäíîé ìåòð – íîâàÿ ôèãóðà òåõíè÷åñêîãî àíàëèç

Self-made algorithm calculation of impulses (waves) of the high and low periods is put in a indicator’s base. Any ZIGZAG

Algorithm even in work, therefore a code yet I don’t spread. But beta-version of the indicator can be tried. It fully working

Better to use this indicator as the advanced tool of the technical analysis. There are similar tools in Omega and other programs However, so it seems to me, that in a basis of their construction lay ZigZag.

Adjustments:

High_period=70 Value of the high period. It is desirable from 50. It will define global impulses.

Low_period=13 Value of the low period. It is desirable not less than 10. Smaller values can create mistakes. It is caused by that, calculation of low impulses is made on the current timeframe, without inquiries of younger timeframe data

Trigger_Sens=0.003 I s responsible for sensitivity of calculations, just for the low period. Than above themes is less sensitive, than below themes there are more mistakes.

StayLinesAfterDelete=false If will be TRUE all trend lines will stay on the price chart, after indicator cleaning

DrawHighPivotSemafor=True If True, draws semaphores of the high period, false - does not draw

DrawLowPivotSemafor=True The same to low period

DrawHighTrendLine=True If True automatically draws trend lines of the high period, false - does not draw

HighTrendLineResColor=Red; Color of upper resistance trend lines of the high period

HighTrendLineSupColor=Maroon; Color of upper resistance trend lines of the high period

HighTrendLineStyle=2 Trend Lines Style

HighTrendLineWidth=0 Trend Lines Width. It adjustable only if HighTrendLineStyle=0

Additional useful adjustment:

HighTrendLineExt=1.5 Factor of prolongation (extension) of the trend lines in the future, i.e. the trend line doesn’t stp on the second point, and it is prolonged forward (in the future). If 1 - any prolongation, the line begins in the first point and comes to an end in the second. If 1.5 - the line will be extended in 1.5 times, etc

HighTrendLineInMemory=10 To not draw trend lines on the price chart for all history , leaves so much how many you want. If ZERO draws all trend lines of the history.

Adjustments of the low period trend lines precisely same as well as the high.

Plans for the future:

1. To improve algorithm of calculation of waves (use of the low timeframe data )

2. Additional constructions of the “fans” " Lihvidov’s developing meter" , patterns (Wolf Waves, Gartli and so on)

3. Elliott waves calculation

Good luck everybody

I think this indicator will be very useful to experienced traders

bjorn44:
I think this indicator will be very useful to experienced traders

Why only experienced traders?

This indicator can help beginners with definition of the big number of graphic figures.

However, thanks for a response.

For those who knows Russian.

On this forum two new tactics of trade come into a question with this indicator

Èíäèêàòîð Wave_AutoTrendLines (äëÿ ÌÒ4) - Ñòðàíèöà 2 - ProfiForex Traders Forum

Nice indicator.

Great Thank's

lovesub69:
Great Thank's

Dont forget that we have a Thanks button

I submit the final version of the indicator.

[ATTACH]2048[/ATTACH]

What corrected:

1. Improved algorithm for calculating wave

2. All the errors corrected, which were seen by users

What is new:

1. Text & sound wave Alarms are added for High and Low periods. The High period Alarm is on by default.

2. Added junior waves calculation period. Rates are calculated on the data from lowest period. The new purple semaphores are drawing.

3. The Trigger_sens adjusted for all carrency. There is no need to change it. Best value 2-3

4. You can adjust the position of semaphores

5. Large capacity of the various settings

[ATTACH]2049[/ATTACH]

New useful addition

Indicator calculates the forecast trend line

This is a new pink line that appears immediately after the new red semaphore

It is the forecast trend line

It may change its position, because it following the current situation. But it very accurately reflects the prices behavior.

Very useful for trade decisions

This is the latest version of the indicator and contains many usefuls.

This is a comprehensive tool for organizing successful trade

This is only a demo version.

The commercial version is much cheaper compared to similar systems for Omega.

Because there is no such instruments for MT4

Also for commercial version:

Instruction describing the trading tactics on the basis of this indicator is attached . As well as the continued assistance and tips

If you have any questions please contact

Good luck All

Files:
usdjpy_d.gif  18 kb
cad5.gif  66 kb
cad2.gif  63 kb
Reason: