MT4 Report/Statement Analyser software

Hi All

Hope everyone is having a nice time here. Anyone have a excel solution which analyses the report generated by MT4 and give us more precise details out of it.

There are 2 softs I know which do similar things and they are MTreport and Forex Control Center. I would like to know if there is a free excel solution available.

It could allow us to see graphs and performance by individual pairs, most profitable pairs etc.

Hope to see some input very soon

Kind regards

I would like a tool like this too.

bossxero:
Hi All

Hope everyone is having a nice time here. Anyone have a excel solution which analyses the report generated by MT4 and give us more precise details out of it.

There are 2 softs I know which do similar things and they are MTreport and Forex Control Center. I would like to know if there is a free excel solution available.

It could allow us to see graphs and performance by individual pairs, most profitable pairs etc.

Hope to see some input very soon

Kind regards

Hi,

Forex Control Center analysis software is now *FREE* for one account, and you can import from Metatrader or from Oanda. And in the next version it will be possible to import from Strategy Tester as well.

Regards,

Fernando

Forex Software - Forex Control Center

Hi all

to bad the programma doesn 't support oil related products. the programma is unable to parse which contains oil,wti etc, adding the oil related products would be a major benefit.

My understanding is that the MT4 report is all about MQL4, I am not quite sure. I am using now a different platform called T-vie Platinum and it would be great to have such tool as a report analyzer for it as well. If anybody knows about one different from MT4 I would appreciate it.

sounds great! Support analysis with excel solutions. If you have some experience in this tool, why don’t get an own solution? It would be a total customized solution. Let’s share experiences about this idea. Dan

I am currently back testing a strategy based on a price action indicator and I am really interested on using this excel report analyzer. Though I have a question about the platform, I know it is for MT4 but does it work regardless the broker? has it to be implemented on any particular one?.

I guess this report analyzer is for MT4 platforms. About brokers it seems it can be implemented as long as they offer MT4 platform.

New features included on this version

* New Risk/Reward column on the Trade View

* New Custom Weeks option on the Periods of the Account, now you can create periods by number of past weeks

* Expectancy of the account added to the Performance view

* General statistics of the accounts and % profit filtered by currency, now it's possible to see the % of P&L for an account

* New information for Pairs tab on performance view to match the information that currently exits on the Summary tab

* Small bugs fixed

Twitter Account

* Follow Forex Control Center updates, information and offers in our new Twitter account Forex Control Center (forexcc) on Twitter

Download Forex Control Center from here

i have not really understand that indicate yet. but can somebody tell how to use

Reason: