Best for Newbies

Hello to you all,im newby and i was made to believe that i would be helped out here ,peolple talk of forex that you dont have to be a college graduate b4 you begins,though im educated still we all need a helping hand sometimes please where or who can explain to me how vto enter short term trades and how to place PENDING ORDER im using METATRADER platform as demo.

THANKS

hello mufu

I seen that you are interesting in learning forex but i found you are not active after your first post. if anytime you read my post please try to be more active in this forum. you are going to find loads of helping hands. for that you have to be active. Then see how your forex knowledge enhance

You must work on Forex trading terms first of all because it can be very confusing, especially if English is not your first language so before jumping in to the Forex market you must be familiar with all of the abbreviations, acronyms, technical words, phrases, terms, jargons, lingos and slangs used in stock broking and foreign currency trading online, by banks, fund managers, dealers, brokers, analysts, commentators, gurus, experts and financial market traders.

Don't lear too much on theory but watch much the chart..you will get the answer. You have to trade....and never use demo version, use real money but with smal cent.

Try to cover the basics, learn some forex terms that will help you. I also recommend that you go through my blog and read the useful posts for you (skip the news it wont help you) - Forex News

hi to all

nicesurf:
Don't lear too much on theory but watch much the chart..you will get the answer. You have to trade....and never use demo version, use real money but with smal cent.

I don't agree with you. demo trading is a best way to learn forex trading and all things related to forex market later on go for real tradig A/C.

mufu:
Hello to you all,im newby and i was made to believe that i would be helped out here ,peolple talk of forex that you dont have to be a college graduate b4 you begins,though im educated still we all need a helping hand sometimes please where or who can explain to me how vto enter short term trades and how to place PENDING ORDER im using METATRADER platform as demo.THANKS

The quickest way to get response to such question would be to contact Support of any broker via chat session. Those guys are quite quick and happy to help with their platform. Just a note for future reference.

Hello,

This is my first step in forex trading and I am very interested to find useful advices to start.

manuc:
Hello,This is my first step in forex trading and I am very interested to find useful advices to start.

Hello manuc,

I would recommend two things. First, go through some sort of education such as the online Baby Pips school or the online FX Powercourse by FXCM.

Second would be to practice on a demo after you have gone through some sort of training.

Don't be emotional in trading and always take stop loss.

Reason: