i-FractalsEx

extern int Fr.Period = 6; - 6 bars before and 6 bars after the current bar define the fractal

extern int MaxBars = 500; - maximum number of bars for caclucalion

Links removed...

Files:

repainter? appears to be the holly grail?

Is that all you can bring out, repainter....always this repainter thing. Did you try this indicator? Did you combine it with some techniques like fibonacci time and fibonacci price. No you did not, otherwise you would not come up with this remark, for of course anyone knows the holy grail never will be found for it is not there. So stop with this stupid remarks and come up with your solution instead of critics on people who try to make a positive contribution. And do not come up with the answer that you are trying to save some ignorants using this indicator and loosing money, for they will loose it anyway, no matter what indicator is used.

How is this indicator different from the other fractals with MT4 and Scorpion? I haven't compared it yet, just found the images interesting.

So, how delayed are these fractals ? They look like they can work when combine with another indicator provided you don't have to wait a long time for a fractal.

Titan

hi,

i 'm new to forex and i 'm in training "phase".

So i wonder if someone can explain me the i-fractalsEx code, how it works ??

after, may be i will be able to add an alert on this indicator with your help.

Thank you very much for your help.

(sorry for my poor english )

Kooma

robertinno:
extern int Fr.Period = 6; - 6 bars before and 6 bars after the current bar define the fractalextern int MaxBars = 500; - maximum number of bars for caclucalionLinks removed...

Look more like 2 MA cross...

robertinno:
extern int Fr.Period = 6; - 6 bars before and 6 bars after the current bar define the fractalextern int MaxBars = 500; - maximum number of bars for caclucalionLinks removed...

can u find an alert with this i fractal ex

Could U please add an Alert with the i FractalEX

Thanks for sharing. Six bars after seems like a long delay time though. By the time of the 7th bar, the market could reverse the opposite direction anyways.

Reason: