does somebody know how this great trendbar-indicator works?

hi forum,

i use an indicator which is named "o-bo trendbars". maybe some of you know it. the problem is that i only got a decompiled version of it and it's very hard for me to understand how it works. i wanted to make a small indicator which prints arrows everytime the color the the trendbars changes. the indicator itself is not the problem. but when i use iCustom() i have to know about the buffers of the used indicator. and that is my problem. could somebody please tell me how i know which buffer represents which trendbar color?

i tried it this way but that does not really work. especially when i change the sensivity.

the only thing i want to know when i work with the iCustom() is how i know which color the obo-trendbar has. i wanted to contact the author but the website is down.

attached you find the obo-trendbar indicator and below you see how i tried to get the information which color a bar has. i hope i could make my problem understandable. the indicator has four colors. lime for strong uptrend, green for stalling uptrend, red for strong downtrend and maroon for stalling downtrend. the result of my indicator should be a lime arrow under the first lime bar, directly after the color has changed. a red arrow above the first red bar after the color has changed and the same with the green and maroon arrows. but to do this i must know the color of the bar. and this is my problem because i don't understand how the buffers are used by the obo-trendbars indicator.

thank you all for some help!!

double limeopen1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 0,1);
double limehigh1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 4,1);
if(limeopen1==MathMax(Open[1], Close[1]) && limehigh1==High[1])lime1=true;

double greenopen1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 2,1);
double greenhigh1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 6,1);
if(greenopen1==MathMax(Open[1], Close[1]) && greenhigh1==High[1])green1=true;

double redopen1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 1,1);
double redhigh1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 5,1);
if(redopen1==MathMax(Open[1], Close[1]) && redhigh1==High[1])red1=true;

double maroonopen1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 3,1);
double maroonhigh1= iCustom(NULL, 0, "obo_trendbars", 7,1);
if(maroonopen1==MathMax(Open[1], Close[1]) && maroonhigh1==High[1])maroon1=true;
Files:

You don't have a decompiled version - fortunately for you - you have the source code.

You are missing the

extern int Sensitivity=1;

in your iCustom call. (Just add a parameter "1" after the obo-trendbars name.)

hmmm, i'd say it was decompiled:
int start() {
   double l_icci_0;
   double l_icci_8;
   int li_16;
these declarations are the clue...

i just added the sensivity and it works... fantastic!! thank you very much!!!!!

serpentsnoir:
hmmm, i'd say it was decompiled: these declarations are the clue...
Yes, good point. There are lots of others that are sensible though, like the "pos" in a for loop, and including a commented out comment!
Reason: