Start Trading : 07-09-2007

Starting Equity: $ 25,236.00

Update:

Week : 41

Result in pips : + 155

Total pips : + 1564.2

Current Equity : $ 40,899.88

Hello Electric Savant

I remember you well from forex-tsd. Hope you´re doing good.

About the pain(whatever this is supposed to be), i don´t have no pain as drawdowns are just temporary inventory which i unload with max 2 trading weeks. I have a fixed business plan that worked for me ever since i have been trading and i will not change that. My business goal is that i want to clear 100% profit per year. In order to achieve that, i am buying a max. of 50% inventory which i will sell to the markets. Of course, if i would only settle for 50% profit p.a. i would only buy max. 25% worth of inventory. The inventory that i calculate is very generous as i do not like to constantly do some abstract math. Ever since i have been reporting to the forums, inventory expenses have been around 10% and during the past year and a half 25%(on 100k client accounts). The return on my 25k account so far has been 60% within the past 3 months. So 50% max. inventory doesn´t bother me the slightest bit. If it did, i would either settle for less profits or quit trading.

Currently we are using CMS in New York as our dealer but we will likely change brokers at the end of the year to either Hotspot FX, which is ECN Trading or MF Global in Canada, where accounts have insurance. In case my clients and i decide the Hotspot route, i would have to raise the minimum deposit to 25K though.

All trading is done thru PAMM and the client can access his account and any time to view the progress.

I would like to emphasize that i am NOT a registered CTA. But i realize that in order to be able to accept US clients, once i pass the 15 client threshold, i would need to get registered with the NFA, which I will do IF i ever decide to go past 15. So far i am not there yet and even if i get there, i probably will leave it at that as 15 clients is more than enough to keep trading a little personal. I am not interested in going

commercial. So far all my business has been generated by word of mouth except of one lady from TSD.

Thanks and good trading to you.

Update:

Week : 42

Result in pips : + 200

Total pips : + 1764.2

Current Equity : $ 42,899.88

Update:

Week : 43

Total pips : + 1964.2

Current Equity : $ 44,899.88

__________________________________________________ _______________

Ever since i started posting on the forums, i have received at least a couple of hundred emails. Indeed great material to study human psychology.

As expected, most of the mails were from people who have somehow not managed to trade profitably so far. Mostly very nice people but a few were trying to make their point by adding some serious venom to their mails. A lot of folks also contacted me for things unrelated to managed accounts.... i have been frequently asked for training, which in the past i have provided to the right people . And then, of course, there were those who want to have their accounts managed but are scared about drawdowns, are scared that the results wont´t be the same in the future etc. and so they would like to see some live trading results. In summary the whole spectrum has been represented.

So due to the sizeable demand from those who want to see firsthand whether the results are real.......

From Monday November 19th 2007 through December 14th 2007 i will be calling my trades live for 4 trading weeks via web conference. 4 weeks should be sufficient to demonstrate that a good trading week is not an isolated incident but a reoccuring event. This won´t be free as i am not a general of the salvation army and i am definitely not interested in attracting a crowd with the wrong intentions. So the fee for this 4 week period will be US$ 450. Those who decide to have a managed account after the 4 weeks will receive a 100% refund after the first month of trading. For those who want complete training as requested, i will be holding a one week seminar with daily live trading in Prague from January 21st 2008 through January 25th 2008. Capacity for live trading through webconference is unlimited, seminars are limited to 15 students max. The seminar fee is US$ 1900 and includes an additional 3 months of live trading with me and live support via webconference starting the Monday after the seminar. This seminar is a complete training course and each and everyone who has the necessary commitment can be an independant trader after this period. All seminar participants who participate in the 4 weeks of live trading can deduct US$ 450 from the seminar fee. All seminar participants will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Please note that the language at the Prague seminar will be in English !! So you would have to decide for yourself whether your command of this language is sufficient to be able to participate effectively. I will not throw in a free language course during the seminar. Also, participants should already have at least a basic knowledge of the forex markets as these seminars are strictly geared towards trading.

Depending on the size of the class, joining me in Prague will be a former bank colleague and good friend of mine from Toronto/Canada.

Prague is located directly in the centre of Europe and easily accessible by many low-cost carriers from almost all major european cities.

For all details, please contact me directly at the mail address provided in the first post.

Update:

Week : 44

Max. Drawdown this week: - 100 pips

Total pips : + 2164.2

Current Equity : $ 46,899.88

Update:

Week : 45 + 46