Start Trading: 07-09-2007

Update:

Week: 35

Result in pips: + 201

Total pips: + 989.2

Update:

Week: 36

Result in pips: - 150 (additionally 24 pips floating loss)

Total pips: + 839.2

Update:

Week: 37

Result in pips: + 180

Total pips: + 1019.2

Update:

Week: 38

Result in pips: + 240

Total pips: + 1259.2

Refer to your under stated discussion. Do you mean you can trade for people who have no time to trade and or who does not what to loss. Did you have hyip of your own (Trusted one) or you want to recommend. What is the mini-account you manage for client and which kind of account (E-gold, Wire transfer etc). Sent did web page to me and other needed information. Thank you.

Prince Adebowale

onlinefx:
Hi Fellow Traders I am a forex trader and also manage client accounts privately, from 10K on up. In the days of hightech eas, get rich quick hyips, maybe it ought not be forgotten that there is always the possibility to trade forex the good old fashioned way. I will post my results here at the end of every week. For those who would like to see the accompanying account statement, you can email me at onlinefxtrades@gmail.com and i will give you the webaddress and the password to the reports. A little about my background. I have almost 10 years of forex experience and I traded with an institution for 3 years. 5 years ago I decided to strictly trade for myself. The best decision i ever made until my divorce almost ruined me and I had to stop trading. Through an ex colleague and good friend of mine, i was able to pick up a 6 digit account for management last year and i was able to pick up a few more accounts on the way (various account sizes). The commissions over the past year enabled me to open my own account again. For family reasons i had to take a 3 month break from trading as of April 2007. Then this month i opened my own 25 K account which i started trading about a week ago. I will update the report to this account on a weekly basis. On my site you will also find the trading report for this first account i managed after my divorce, it shows 14 months of trading. If you have any questions please email me since I will not post frequently on the forum as i am busy trading during the week. As i said, my account statement will be updated weekly. Happy trading to everyone.

Refer to your under stated discussion. Do you mean you can trade for people who have no time to trade and or who does not what to loss. Did you have hyip of your own (Trusted one) or you want to recommend. What is the mini-account you manage for client and which kind of account (E-gold, Wire transfer etc). Sent did web page to me and other needed information. Thank you.

Prince Adebowale

Start Trading : 07-09-2007

Starting Equity: $ 25,236.00

Update:

Week : 39

Result in pip : + 150

Total pips : + 1409.2

Current Equity : $ 39,349.88

Start Trading : 07-09-2007

Starting Equity: $ 25,236.00

Update:

Week : 40

Result in pips : +/- 0

Total pips : + 1409.2

Current Equity : $ 39,349.88

Please excuse the interupption of your trade performance reports of your "most excelllent" trading consistency thus far, but would I be able to get an answer to a simple question?....(I have been following your trading for some months now)

In the weeks you have reported and in the past, what sort of pain is there? What deviation from the banked balance can be expected. In other words, what is that historical drawdown to expect in percent for a client with managed account with you. Of course historical would be no indication of what the future may bring...All I see is a weekly peak to valley thus far as I do not have enough information to evaluate further with.

Also, which dealer do you use and is it organized through a PAMM arrangement and is there a report that your clients can access daily to see how the account is progressing?

Also, Do you remain a CTA, eventhough it is not required, and would it be possible to see your disclosure Doc's?

ES

Reason: