Ema touch - page 3

This is a nice indicator, thank you scorp

hi Scorpion

thanks for sharing your time and making this indicator--its very handy

now another request please:

im looking for an indicator with alarm when price hasnt touched the ema , to alert me after that candle closes: for example: on a 15 min chart and we have a 100 ema and a new candle has formed and after this candle finishes and if it didnt touch the 100ema at all during that 15 min ---i would like an audio alert ( i hope i made sense of my request)

any help would be apprecited

thanks

anyone?

I want to help but i'm so busy

Hello Scorpion the Guru,

Could you please help me add a one time popup/sound alert to this indicator whenever a cross takes place? No repeated alert especially when I change from one timeframe and back. All settings should be intact as well as being customizable for me to try other settings. Thank you.

Hi Scorpion, I just can't thank you enough. More grease to your elbows. Thanks for being there for us.

uzendua:
Hi Scorpion, I just can't thank you enough. More grease to your elbows. Thanks for being there for us.

I agree with your comment, here there is very kind people and experienced too, that’s a positive thing, more if they help us to go through the right way with their useful recommendations.

scorpion:
Coded for you. It comes with arrows for reference/testing. Download and save to ..\metatrader 4\experts\indicators\ folder. Enjoys! Parameters Crossed_Pips: If you want to delay until price has crossed x pips from MA, set it to x. Set to 0 for instant alert.MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = WeightedMA_Period: Moving Average Period (bars). Changes Log:June 14 2007: Original version.June 17 2007: Blind fixed repeated alert. (Still not working)June 18 2007: Fixed off-target arrows.June 19 2007: Fixed repeated alert.

Thanks a lot for this. Much appreciated...

First - than you so much for being so helpful with your time. This indicator is great! I just have one important request: because I am not able to be at the computer all the time, would it be possible to code the indicator to send and e-mail alert, rather than just sound when price crosses a moving average?

Thanks in advance!!

scorpion:
Don't mention it. I'm glad I can help you. Many people will also find this code useful. Drop me a line if you find any problem/bug with it.

hi all

can someone add Ma_Price so that indicator can alert pips closed above high or low of Ma.

i have a 34 ema high & 34 ema low channel & i want to be notified everytime price closes x pips above 34 ema high or low. current setting only considers distance from close of Ma.

regards
rishi

scorpion:
Coded for you. It comes with arrows for reference/testing. Download and save to ..\metatrader 4\experts\indicators\ folder. Enjoys! Parameters Crossed_Pips: If you want to delay until price has crossed x pips from MA, set it to x. Set to 0 for instant alert. MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = Weighted MA_Period: Moving Average Period (bars). Changes Log: June 14 2007: Original version. June 17 2007: Blind fixed repeated alert. (Still not working) June 18 2007: Fixed off-target arrows. June 19 2007: Fixed repeated alert.
Reason: