Ema touch - page 4

seems forex factory is the place !!!

rishi_kapoor777:
hi all

can someone add Ma_Price so that indicator can alert pips closed above high or low of Ma.

i have a 34 ema high & 34 ema low channel & i want to be notified everytime price closes x pips above 34 ema high or low. current setting only considers distance from close of Ma.

regards
rishi

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

walidezz:
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi scorpion will u help me to put an option for buy and sell in this EA? if i put the option sell and the candle touch the EA it wil instanly open sell? and only one time order. it will order until i active thats EA again?with 2 EMA Open and Close. it's like envelope but envelope need deviation.

EMA touch alert

DOnt forget to put " ; " after the value of EMA .

I have download the chart but it doesn't use in instatrader. how it works?Please...

scorpion:
Coded for you. It comes with arrows for reference/testing. Download and save to ..\metatrader 4\experts\indicators\ folder. Enjoys! Parameters Crossed_Pips: If you want to delay until price has crossed x pips from MA, set it to x. Set to 0 for instant alert. MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = Weighted MA_Period: Moving Average Period (bars). Changes Log: June 14 2007: Original version. June 17 2007: Blind fixed repeated alert. (Still not working) June 18 2007: Fixed off-target arrows. June 19 2007: Fixed repeated alert.

I am looking for an indicator whereby it is only when Price touches the MA, a pop-up alert showing the price it touched the MA is triggered. Not when price crosses above or below the MA. Is there an indicator like that here? Thanks in advance.

hello boys!!

I intend to have an EA that: put in a frame, at the touch of the price with every SMA (SMA 50-100-200 and another optzional) appears the frame concerned (5m-15m-30m-h1-h4-daily-weekly-monthly).

Scorpion when it's possible. many thnks

gioe.picchi@gmail.com:
hello boys!! I intend to have an EA that: put in a frame, at the touch of the price with every SMA (SMA 50-100-200 and another optzional) appears the frame concerned (5m-15m-30m-h1-h4-daily-weekly-monthly). Scorpion when it's possible. many thnks

or insert these changes into the file on the front page ... making it appear in the alert

the cross, the time frame involved and the SMA touched.

many thnks: Sweatdrop:: In_love:

gioe.picchi@gmail.com:
hello boys!! I intend to have an EA that: put in a frame, at the touch of the price with every SMA (SMA 50-100-200 and another optzional) appears the frame concerned (5m-15m-30m-h1-h4-daily-weekly-monthly). Scorpion when it's possible. many thnks

or insert these changes into the file on the front page ... making it appear in the alert

the type of cross, the timeframe involved and affected SMA

Many thnks: Sweatdrop:

Reason: