Help for Daily strategy to make EA??

I need your help to make an EA code for my daily strategy, could someone help me to make this simple EA???

===Position time == (The market hour is following the broker server time.)

Start Hour: (default=8)

End Hour : (default= false)

Position time Note: if "false", means the posotion time is not use, but if it is "true"..time need to be enter as format "hh.mm", example: "24.15"

===Trading position===

Trap Buy pips: (default=10)

Buy Lot: (default= 1)

Trap sell pips: (default=10)

Sell Lot: (default= 1)

*Trading position: if Trap Buy/Sell pips= 0, it means the position will be execute at market price.

if Trap Buy/Sell pips= 10, it means the position will be execute above 10 pips of Buy price and Below 10 pips of Sell price.

Buy/Sell Lot: if the buy lot= 0, it means the buy position will not be enter.

===Position Management===

Take profit: (default=5)

stop Loss: (default=10)

Trailing Stop: (default=10)

*Position Management: I am not sure if the EA take profit could be arrange to 5, but de idea is the position will be out with best <10 pips or <15 pips.

and I thanks you in advance for this.

my email :kaarem_dol@yahoo.com

if you are still looking for a coder, i may be able to direct you to him. you will have to negotiate your price yourself. let me know and ill contact him to see if he`s intersted.

There are forex systems on ebay which require MT4 and EA. How can I be sure that my acct wont be wiped out by automatic trading. How can I control it? Do I need to buy this MT4 or EA. I am a total novice. If computerized trading is so great, a lot of people would be using it. So what is the explanation?

you cant if you follow it exactly, so you would adjust the lots, instead of a round lot you could use 1/10th. lot. you can also try it on a demo account 1st. the mt4 is supplied by your broker. as far as it actually working "making a profit" it remains to be seen as most dont, my own ea`s seem to almost always stop-out, so its not something thats guaranteed

IF you find an EA that gives you 80% winning. That will be good enough to use for trading.

My Advice, Dont dream to get 100% winning EA.. coz if this kinda HolyGrail EA doenst EXIST

forex9:
if you are still looking for a coder, i may be able to direct you to him. you will have to negotiate your price yourself. let me know and ill contact him to see if he`s intersted.

I am thinking of WIN WIn situation, I provide the IDEA on how to make the EA works... and someone will have to do the code.

Once it has been done, we all could share it together and making 90% winning to be possible for everyone. and for that matter.. everyone has to constribute to enchance the EA to get 90% winning.

Dont you think this will be better for us all here in the forum...? since we all spend much time searching for the BEST

kaarem:
I am thinking of WIN WIn situation, I provide the IDEA on how to make the EA works... and someone will have to do the code. Once it has been done, we all could share it together and making 90% winning to be possible for everyone. and for that matter.. everyone has to constribute to enchance the EA to get 90% winning. Dont you think this will be better for us all here in the forum...? since we all spend much time searching for the BEST

Hi. If u can, please, write your idea in normal words to be easy understande, put some pictures - screns. to see, what u exactli mean and i can help u or finde something what u need, but first have to realy understande, what do you mean with.

Marko

Reason: