wich currency pairs moving in opposite direction?

im new to forex and im notice

tha some pairs are moving in opposite direction,i'm right that happen some times?or some pairs are moving all time opposite?wich is the predictable pairs that moving all time opposite?and finaly,is that a good way for a hedging strategy?

p.s sorry for my english

yes not sometimes but often. the most is eur and chf.

ussually if the pair moves opposite that bcs usdxxx vs xxxusd.

for complete pair see on /go?link=https://www.mataf.net

there is some people who use anykind of hedging strategy.

i can tell you wat is the perfect pair that 100% guaranteed this would be opposite move. guess wat?

BTW, were do you know this topic?

energizer:
im new to forex and im notice tha some pairs are moving in opposite direction,i'm right that happen some times?or some pairs are moving all time opposite?wich is the predictable pairs that moving all time opposite?and finaly,is that a good way for a hedging strategy?p.s sorry for my english

EUR/USD is almost exactly opposite to USD/JPY

GBP/USD is also opposite to USD/CHF

all I do is the majors..

If you whant to get a good strategy on currecny pairs and hedging, you should consider taking a look at freedomrocks its the trading system I've used and it works.

Jose

buangcla:
EUR/USD is almost exactly opposite to USD/JPYGBP/USD is also opposite to USD/CHF all I do is the majors..

Seriously???

The USD/JPY is not comparable to nearly anything it is VERY volitile and I wouldn't recommend using it with hedging.

The highest inverse correlation between pairs is the EUR/USD vs the USD/CHF.

If you are looking for a good, conservative hedging strategy I would choose these too.

I personally have my account set at EUR/USD vs USD/CHF with a 10% margin and 400:1 leverage. I use the FreedomRocks strategy and have had excellent results with that. If you want to see my brokerage statements to compare my results, feel free to shoot me an email at fizzgizz@yahoo.com and I will send you my results. (Please put FreedomRocks in your subject so I can find it amongst the spam).

If you have questions, let me know.

If you want to see my

Reason: