Forex Is As Easy As 123 - page 8

todd:
so, just to absoloutely dumb it down..... Is it the final candle eg from 2300-2400 that you base the direction of the trade or the very next candle 2400-0100. Thanks

very good system.... if we maintain 10 pipps averyday for a 100 day we can be a millioaire!!! i already used 1 month ago before i found this thread

ty

hy ., i realy need help to make an idicator , it will be a graet indicator for all af you, and is very simple to make i belive.

This indicator will use curencies corelation .

I wil tell you more if some one can ofer to make this.

My enaglish is bad , sorry for that.

i want that indiactor show in data windows , verical line of power beetwen usd/jpy an gbp/usd , and we will use for trade gbp/jpy.

for exampl usd/jpy go up on 15 min timeframe , 10 pips that means week jpy, and gbp/usd go up on the same time frame 15 pips that means strog gbp, and that means to go long on gbp/jpy.

the formula is to plot on the indicator vertical line that show the nomber of pips from gbp/usd + usd jpy(last 10 candelstik) /10 if you understend me.

ok , thx guys

Have you created the indicator ? How is result so far

Gaw musta na, mura ug grabe na jud ang pagsikat nimo da? Pasensya na gaw kung wala ko ka share nimo ug system kay baguhan paman tawon ko gaw. pero sa akong tan-aw mas epektebo jud nimo imong system kaysa uban.

congrats gaw sa success!!

basta bisaya mga astig...

unsa??? ngano man tawon nga na banned man ka? ahaka oi

Hello I'm new here,

I would like to know how and when to use pending offer and pending bid simaltaneously

hi guys

they are new on the forex and I try a good ones ea and a good pointer I read that many make 90% of trade winning.its true?

how will i know when it closed hig or low

pls help out

if it's closed higher than the start of the candle/ bar wumex200 the price is higher and etc for lower.

don't know what else to say.

for a few years now, based on another traders thoughts, I HEDGE GU for 10 pips each way by placing my trades at approx 8-9pm est. I once used to wait for the last candle on the H4 at midnite est, but find it works easier and better by getting in earlier.

at that point, using no stop loss, I turn in for the nite after scalping for some pips during the Japanese session. Usually, the long side is taken out when the Euro session opens, and the short side is taken out towards the end of the evening, before I wake up.

pretty danged consistent way to make pocket change, which "could" become major money with a larger account, so one should demo it for a long while and see how they like it !

This is a VERY simple, mechanical trading system and while I DO check my LRC channels and anticipated tops for the currency, making sure i have the range available for the trade is all I really do, knowing that with the large pip movement of GU, a small 10 pip move either way is similar to shooting fish in a teacup !

Let us assume news drastically alters the direction of the currencies move, understanding that currencies return to trend and then move from that point towards where it was ORIGINALLY heading, we wait the few days it takes to return back to a profit point and exit there. There are numerous plays on this trade if the above happens, which includes immediatley hedging your remaining position and taking profit while your other side is heading down, averaging down by buying MORE of the currency on the dip (for newbs, known as buying the dip and a favored method in equities), and therefore doubling your profit when the currency heads back up.

I havent read all the arguements on this thread, but I know it works for me as long as i watch for downside or upside room, which can be found with the normal indicators, or my beloved Linear Regression Channel !

Needless to say, when working with no stop loss, keep money management rules upmost, either by counter trading to protect margin or starting with a comfortable trade to begin with !

enjoy and trade well

mp

PERSEUS:
Greetings!
This is applicable to any currency pair that involves USD... at 24GMT after the bar close's at 1hr timeframe, if the bar is RED Then go short and TP of 15 pts up is guaranteed depending on your gambling desire ... if Green go for long... BUT! in the event where news release (US) shall apply, then news data shall prevail...

GOODLUCK....

Reason: