Forex Is As Easy As 123

Greetings!

This is applicable to any currency pair that involves USD... at 24GMT after the bar close's at 1hr timeframe, if the bar is RED Then go short and TP of 15 pts up is guaranteed depending on your gambling desire ... if Green go for long... BUT! in the event where news release (US) shall apply, then news data shall prevail...

GOODLUCK....

What you mean by red bar or green bar?

hello...

what i mean was if at 24GMT (00:00 GMT) in a 1Hr time frame if the bar (candle stick- usually green) closes high then it is profitable to make a long position and if it closes low (red) then it is profitable to make short position...

This method shall apply right after the first hour of GMT closed and prior to economic data release of US but if you think that such data is favorable to your position then you could maximize your profit.

Have a nice trade...

Just make sure that your margin could hold adverse direction because sometimes it does before hitting your profit target..... but 100% you will end up the day profitable.... just wait and keep calm....

why is it have to be a 1 hour chart...

can you stat it more clearly?

thanks

Have you used this system for long time and what is your winnning rate ?

Nic

i use this system for about 1.5 yrs and i got no prob with it.... i just limit my daily profit to 10 pips daily if i plan to trade and go but if i have time to stay in front of my PC i usually get out at 20 pips and sometimes gamble and was able to gain 50 pips or more daily....

Folks.... after the 1hr move closes, if it ended low then make a sell position and buy if it closes high.... OR YOU COULD EVEN MAKE TWO POSITIONS AT THE SAME TIME WITH EURO/USD PAIR AND MAKE 10 PIPS OR MORE EACH POSITION..... TRY TO BUY AND SELL AFTER AN HOUR MOVE (00:00 GMT) AND SET TP 10 PIPS THEN TURN OFF YOUR PC AND COMEBACK BEFORE 20:00GMT... I WILL TELL YOU, YOUR TRADE IS DONE WITH 20 POINTS GAIN....

PERSEUS:
Greetings!
This is applicable to any currency pair that involves USD... at 24GMT after the bar close's at 1hr timeframe, if the bar is RED Then go short and TP of 15 pts up is guaranteed depending on your gambling desire ... if Green go for long... BUT! in the event where news release (US) shall apply, then news data shall prevail...

GOODLUCK....

How do you guarantee this?

Just See It For Yourself.... This Is A Take It Or Leave It System.... Right Now I Have An Open Position Euro/usd @ 1.3604 And Profiting...

Just See It For Yourself.... All I Know Is That I Am Happy With My Daily Trading Routine And Satisfied With This No Sweat Profitable Trading Technique.... With This I Usually Open Position And Set Limit Then Go Anywhere I Want...

I Just Hate Glancing At Multiple Chart Studies Which Gives Me Nothing But Eye Strains...

Have A Nice Trade Folks...

For Those Who Have Entered The Market The Way This System Specified 'laugh Out Loud For You Just Had A Big Profit This Day....

But First Be Thankful To The Greatness Of God...

God Bless You All....

Reason: