Good Indicator.......gbp\jpy

I think this a good indicator FOR GBP\JPY in 5 min

Files:
00.gif  36 kb

Are there any specific settings for this? I guess for exiting a position, you can't use this....

dear et_phonehome_2 as you see the indicator get you a good point to enter after that put 30 or 40 pips limit and you will get it

olso you can use another indicator to help you to know that trend would turnover.like MA or HEIKEN ASHI

thanks

Hi Amgodi

Thanks for the indicator. Please can you also explain a little bit eg. are there any time one should use it etc.

Many Thanks

tasse

dear tasse

as I said before wemust use another indicator with ( snake-border)

so I recmmend the following indicators in the same frame 5 min :

Files:

please note that you must know what how many pips do you want from the operation

personally I prefer {{ take and run }}

I mean to take 20 - 30 pips profit

wish you good trading.......

Files:
00.gif  49 kb

Hello Amgodi,

How can I download your indicator?

My window xp cannot open the file.

What software do I need to use?

Thanks,

Roger

You'll need MetaTrader 4 Terminal installed. You can download it from MetaQuotes.net or any MT-compatible broker such as InterbankFX.com, FXDD.com, NorthFinance.com, etc.

You'll need to use the software for a while. You should learn to open chart and plot custom indicator on to it. User Guide is available from Help menu and MetaQuotes.net website. If you need any help, you can ask any time in your own thread in metatrader & zero forum.

Ok, to add more custom indicators to your MT4, download and save them to ..\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\. Restart your MT4. You'll see it in custom indicators list.

AMGODI:
dear tasse as I said before wemust use another indicator with ( snake-border)so I recmmend the following indicators in the same frame 5 min :

Thanks Amgodi

But could you explain the entry/exit with this indicator for people like myself...ie slightly lower IQ then average...lol and for people who are newbies in the forex world.

Thanks

Tasse

Hello Scorpion,

I like your chart.

How can I Make a chart like you made?

Please guide me how to set up step by step.

00.gif I like this chart.

Thanks

Roger

Reason: