Mountain Valley EA

Hi!

I have a trading strategy I would like to try out. Maybe somebody here can code this:

Buy:

1. "a" higher closings (last tick each bar) within "b" bars triggers a buy signal. The EA goes long.

2. If the price drops more than "c" pips another long position is taken, until "d" no of positions are opened.

3. On the other hand, if price keep climbing the first position is held until stopped out by trailing stop.

4. All open orders have a trailing stoploss of "e" pips, and a T/P of "f" pips

Sell:

1. "a" lower closings (last tick each bar) within "b" bars triggers a sell signal. The EA goes short.

2. If the price rises more than "c" pips another short position is taken, until "d" no of positions are opened.

3. On the other hand, if price keep falling the first position is held until stopped out by trailing stop.

4. All open orders have a trailing stoploss of "e" pips, and a T/P of "f" pips

The EA should not close any open positions itself, but rather leave it to the

traling stoploss and T/P.

This enables it to have hedge positions open.

All the variables above should be accessible for optimization, and the EA should be able to work in any time frame.

I would very much like to here what you think of this.

Best regards, Alfa

sounds like the coinflip theory almost.. Kepp increasing the number of trades until you win or hit the trailing stop.. Many people have been working on that...

That´s just meant to be a MM-feature. The main strategy is using climbing or falling closes to determine the trend.

Reason: