Stochastic OBOS alert [Coded] - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
ayem
ayem  
FXSamurai:
Hi guys,Here are 2 adapted versions of Scorpion's original stochastic alert. These will play a SOUND whenever the desired signal occurs.There's one version for alerts for K reaching certain levels or when crossing D, and there's one for D reaching certain levels or (conversely) when "crossing" D (the latter not being particularly useful, but that's how the indicator is programmed).I use each of them frequently. They're a breeze to use You can further customize these indicators, by configuring different sounds for different signals. For this, go into the MetaExpert Editor, open the indicator you wish to adapt, and search for "alert.wav". Then change "alert.wav" to any sound you'd like to use, say for example "email.wav" (not really recommended, but it's one of the default sounds, so it serves the purpose of this example).If you like to use other sounds besides the default sounds, then simply copy these sounds to the folder "sounds", as found in the MT root directory.Thanks again to Scorpion, for the original version of this perfectly programmed indicator Enjoy

can u added with lwma setting and smma setting with price close/close or low high.

tq

valerie2
valerie2  

Hi there. This is my first post. I am looking for a Stochastic that will send alert once the main line crosses 50 at the close of the candle. I tried setting the OB and OS to 50, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help? I only want the alert and email to be sent at the cross of 50. Searched everywhere but none of the indicators seem to work. They only work at 20 and 80. I don't want those levels. Thanks in advance.

aniqa
aniqa  

I will try to it as per my demand

To add comments, please log in or register