Looking for EA's

I am looking for some good EA's. anybody here have em.

I am going to open ~50 accounts and run different strageties on each, then when i see how they perform i am going to fund the best performers every month.

if you have an ea that you think i should run let me know. I will pay comissions to programmers.

thanks

Kevin,

email kurkafund@yahoo.com

How are you going to run 50 EA simultaneously? Are you going to be using different computers? because you cant use more than one account per trading platform and can only open one trading platform at a time (unless you use them from different companies, so 3)..

It's possible, just install MT4 in different directory i.e Metatrader - North Finance, Metatrader Data Chart etc. My computer is running 5 different account right now.

Do you mean you want to run MetaTrader with 5 windows simultaneously? I used to do that with StrategyBuilderFX, InterbankFX, and MetaTrader all basically the same thing with different names and therefore different registry entries, i could run simultanuously like that. Look for brokers who support MT4 and give you their own version, from there you should be able to configure which server you want to log into

Hope this helps

There was a thread on another forum that listed all the server info from different Brokers (forum members posted the infor from their platforms). You could drop the one you wanted in your directory and you were on the other brokers platform using the single instance of MT.

Labrat407

gazuz:
Do you mean you want to run MetaTrader with 5 windows simultaneously? I used to do that with StrategyBuilderFX, InterbankFX, and MetaTrader all basically the same thing with different names and therefore different registry entries, i could run simultanuously like that. Look for brokers who support MT4 and give you their own version, from there you should be able to configure which server you want to log intoHope this helps
Reason: