Reseller of a signal

Hello everyone, 

I have a question about the subscription to signals. I'm registred as a seller of signals, but wanted to subscribe to another, because my EA on which the signal is based doesn't work anymore.

But this wasn't possible, how I realized now. There apears a notification that the resale os signals is not allowed. Now I would like to know how to delete my signal. Has somebody a good advice for me?

thank you 

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

cornesti:

Hello everyone, 

I have a question about the subscription to signals. I'm registred as a seller of signals, but wanted to subscribe to another, because my EA on which the signal is based doesn't work anymore.

But this wasn't possible, how I realized now. There apears a notification that the resale os signals is not allowed. Now I would like to know how to delete my signal. Has somebody a good advice for me?

thank you 

If you use an account to follow a signal, it is flagged as a signal subscription account.If you want to use your account as a provider, you need a different account,. Register a new account to use as a provider, one account per signal, you will also need to have your trading platforms in different directories on your computer, for each signal a new instance of the trading platform in a different directory, per signal.

cornesti:

Hello everyone, 

thank you 

Even if you delete your signal as provider, you can't subscribed to a signal with this account. You have to follow KenMcCormick advice.

See the rules, IV pt14. :

It is not allowed to set up a new Signal based on the trading account that is subscribed to another Signal. This restriction applies regardless of the time that has passed since the subscription expiration date. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

cornesti:

Hello everyone, 

thank you 

Write to Service Desk, they can delete the logs of the account and you can do whatever you want to. 

gurmeetb:
Write to Service Desk, they can delete the logs of the account and you can do whatever you want to. 
Do you have experimented this or is it just a guess ? As it's not what is written in the rules of Signals service.

thank you a lot guys. I will try to make a new account to subscribe to signals
Reason: