OrderClose() returns true but the position is never closed.

I had this situation recently in which I was trading among two different brokers. I’d send an order to each broker at the same time, to open, and the same would be if i’m closing. The closing must be on the same time. What I had struggled with is when one broker would accept the order while the other doesn’t which leaves me naked to the market. I suspect that one broker is rejecting or requoting the price for me, however, what i found strange is that the ordersend() function would return true but will not close the trade. I read the documentation in the link below but I didn’t find anything on this. Is it possible that Ordersend returns true but the order never gets executed?
Please be noted that for the slippage argument I always leave it at null. Can this be the cause of the issue?
I’d appreciate if anyone can point me out to the right direction.

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Mansour Fahad M Almogaiteeb:
I had this situation recently in which I was trading among two different brokers. I’d send an order to each broker at the same time, to open, and the same would be if i’m closing. The closing must be on the same time. What I had struggled with is when one broker would accept the order while the other doesn’t which leaves me naked to the market. I suspect that one broker is rejecting or requoting the price for me, however, what i found strange is that the ordersend() function would return true but will not close the trade. I read the documentation in the link below but I didn’t find anything on this. Is it possible that Ordersend returns true but the order never gets executed?
Please be noted that for the slippage argument I always leave it at null. Can this be the cause of the issue?
I’d appreciate if anyone can point me out to the right direction.

Two brokers, at the same time?

That would mean you are running two MetaTrader 4 terminals, each with their own EA running, correct?

Either way, you should be analysing your Journal and Experts log to see what it is reporting at the time of the issue.

And if you want help with your code, you are going to have to show the relevant part of it.

Reason: